Tbook 10 Unable To Unlock/Freezes

Tbook 10 Unable To Unlock/Freezes

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 10 Unable To Unlock/Freezes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Akiro
    Participant

Alright well I’m new here and I don’t know all the special info to give.

What I know: I got my tablet for xmas last year and it’s always kinda had the issue, sometimes it would do it, other times it wouldn’t.

What it does: when I try to unlock it sometimes it freezes. Like, I swipe to the screen to the unlock, I do the unlock thing, and then it just freezes. Like the swipe password will just freeze on there. I click the power thing so the screen is black, then I’ll click it back on and the password will still be there.

Other times, it will just be blank completely. Like I have a moving background, so the bubbles will react to where to touch, but it’s completely blank other than that. I’ll have to restart it a couple times for it to work.

Also, the power button screen (power off/restart/airplane mode/reboot to windows) will not work sometimes, like it won’t show up, won’t respond, or will show up after I click off the screen.

Last thing, the click off screen/click on ill also take forever to respond, so I’ll end up clicking it again, so it’ll click off/on for a second and then return to what it just was (if on, I’ll click, then it won’t work so I’ll click again, and then it’ll go black for a second and the screen will turn back on)

If I’m missing anything please tell me this is the first time posting anything like this

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar