Tbook 10S TWRP 3.0.2-0 + Root

Tbook 10S TWRP 3.0.2-0 + Root

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 10S TWRP 3.0.2-0 + Root

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    machetekills
    Participant

Hello friends

I made TWRP for tbook 10s

DOWNLOAD  https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120726854

Preparation.
    Download and unpack the archive (it is better to avoid long paths and paths.
    Install drivers from the drivers folder. ISocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0. First, IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0 second.
    1. In the tablet. Settings> For Developers> Turn on the item: Debug USB. If the item for developers is not available, go Settings> About the tablet and tap 7 times under the item “assembly number”.
    2. We connect the tablet to the PC, drivers must be installed.
    3. Disable MTP debugging ((connection to PC as a media device) in the blind remove the daw).
    4. Run the batch file from the downloaded archive. To check whether the tablet connected to the adb, you can enter 81 and enter, the serial number of the device should be displayed.

Installation.
    5. Enter 1. The tablet will reboot into the fastboot, after which the driver should be installed again. After unlocking the bootloader, the tablet will reboot into android.
    When unlocking the bootloader, user data on the internal memory may be lost.
    6. Enter 2. The _Tbook folder will be copied to the internal memory along with the contents.
    7. Enter 3. The tablet will be rebooted into temporary TWRP. Further actions are carried out in it.
    8. In the temporary TWRP right after the start, let’s write to the system partition!
    9. In TWRP we make a backup of existing partitions. Flashing Tbook_flashtwrp.zip, after rebooting, install SuperSU_xxx.zip well, or whether you are flashing it in a temporary hard drive, the firmware may still be updated by OTA, TWRP can not install them.

If everything went well, then the created backup can be moved or deleted.

My paypal

machetekills
    Participant

Root on E6N1
    Download the main archive with root from the main post, the instruction is there as well
    Download archive with root for E6N1

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120749255

Archive unpack on the way-> Tbook_e6n1.zip to the folder _Tbook
    TVRP in the folder -> tmp
    Done.
    Next, all the instructions from the first post.
    Good luck 🙂

Thanh
    Participant

I follow but in step 5, my tablet stuck in fastboot mode and dont connect to windows. All drivers installed. Could u tell me how to pass step 5

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tester japan
    Participant

machetekills, thanks. I did it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar