Tbook 11 need help and BIOS

Tbook 11 need help and BIOS

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 11 need help and BIOS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Clemens Bräuer
    Participant

Hi Guys,

i have a teclast tbook 11. I shutdown the tablet normally and its never going on after this 🙁 in a german forum i have seen a guide that show me the unbrik process for the bios chip. I can do this with a eeprom flasher from china but i dont know the chip i must take in the flasher. I have a 25L064CVIG chip, but i dont know the producer. Have somebody a Bios or .bin file for me which i can use ? or can i use a other, maybe from x98 air because they have the same chipset? Can i copy a bios from a working tablet on my bricked tablet over the flasher?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Peter
    Participant

It is a GD25LQ64CVIG, a Datasheet can be found here: http://www.elm-tech.com/ja/products/spi-flash-memory/gd25lq64/gd25lq64.pdf
    I
    f you have one of those cheap ch341 programmer, you can select GIGADEVICE as manufacturer and GD25Q64 as device.
    The chips allows a maximum of 2V, meaning you’ll need a level converter from the programmers 3.3V.

Hope you find someone who can share a dump, flashing it to your should not be a problem if its a full one. (but it will overwrite specific data like your windows key!) Using a normal bios binary might also work, but you need to find the offset of it inside the chip. (most likely 0x400000)

Clemens Bräuer
    Participant

Great Thanks it helps alot!

Maybe u can give me one more help 🙂

Then BIOS is succesfully flash, needs android and windows an new installation ?

regards

Peter
    Participant

I’m not sure about that, as a full flash would overwrite the efi variables and secure boot settings and I don’t know much about them.

Fabio vega bustamante
    Participant

Help me identifiques chip

Attachments:
    Franco K6
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please help me in providing the teclast tbook11 bios .bin file to be able to flash it?

Please help!

Ole
    Participant

Hi Eveyone. Help me please I can’t open case tbook 11 for flashing.???

Is there manual for opening? Got a brick after updating driver through win. ?

Franco K6
    Participant

same happens for me but no one is helping here 🙁

Ole
    Participant

Got it I mean dump

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar