Tbook 11 OTG power supply Fd4YB defect

Tbook 11 OTG power supply Fd4YB defect

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 11 OTG power supply Fd4YB defect

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Davy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    glya1
    Participant

Dear friends, we got a Teclast TBook 11 with defective USB OTG power suppy circuit. The TSPO-5 circuit is named with “Fd4YB” and after long research we found a compatible circuit NCP380HSN05AAT1G for 0,5 Ampère output, mark is “AC7” or NCP380HSN10AAT1G for 1,0 Ampère output, mark is “ADA”.  Hope this information help other to find the spare parts to repair the tablet 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jorge
    Participant

Thanks, it’s just what I was looking for. It also burned, but I couldn’t see the numbering. since then it does not turn on.

Jorge
    Participant

glya1 which one did you use at the end and did it work?

Thank you

Davy
    Participant

Hi! i have the same burned componenet…. isearched the datasheet of NCP380HSN10AAT1G  and seems that just jumping the 1-5 pins can make the usb port can charge the battery

i’ve done this just to understand if the tablet has other damage , but i spotted another IC becomeing hot… the VT6EA located near the BIG 0 ohm resistor at the center of the board, seems that fd4yb burned by the eccessive AMPs taken by this one. (probably internally shorted to ground)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar