Tbook 16 Power can't boot to windows

Tbook 16 Power can't boot to windows

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 16 Power can't boot to windows

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Snir 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Snir
    Participant

Hello,

I used my tbook for a while and noticed I don’t use the android system only Windows.

To increase the storage space I used partition magic to delete the android partition and merge it with the windows, to do so I had to delete also 3 small partitions between them.

By doing so I deleted something I shouldn’t and got into a boot loop where I can’t boot into windows or android.

I tried creating a windows installation USB drive but couldn’t boot into it.

I tried what was written in some topics here on how to factory reset the tablet and gotten the android to work again using Phone flash tool.

But to restore the windows I need the OS selection screen which I didn’t saw for a few weeks.

I tried creating a Partition manager USB but I still couldn’t get it to boot.

Right now I only have my Android on a 20 GB partition (Which I’m sure I deleted but OK) and no way to boot into windows.

Can anyone help me?

I really wish to get back to Windows even if I can’t remove the android.

Thanks.

Snir
    Participant

anyone? still stuck with only android and 20 GB accessible

Snir
    Participant

Bump

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password