Tbook 16 Power Experiance

Tbook 16 Power Experiance

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 16 Power Experiance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

Hi guys,

Im thinking about buying the Tbook 16 Power, but I have concerns because of the review here on TECHTablets. How is it going for you, now that you used it for a couple of weeks/months? Are you happy with it? How is the display, because its kind of dark, isn’t it? Windows and Android works well? And last, how about battery life?

Greetz,

Dave

Greetz

Dave

Dmitry Kovalenko
    Participant

1 week – the first official update and total crash.

It’s better to buy something else.

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

Well, very good with android, but with Windows, I don’t understand why the 8GB amount of ram memory is not more noticeable … As Chris said, for less price, you can purchase a core M, like the Cube i7 book!

Moreover, the partition reserved for Windows is very fast saturated.

https://actiftech.com

Elias Tofoli
    Participant

The processor itself and the RAM are fantastic. However… the complete lack of support from Teclast, the website in Chinese, the instructions in Chinese, the lack of decent drivers will surely make you to regret buying the machine as I did.

Lot’s of potential but… the post sales is a complete disaster. And believe me, you will need post sale support!

The first OTA update for Android, just crashed the machine. I ended up taking the Android out and keeping just the Windows 10 on it.

The battery… another disappointment. Just 4 hours. Well, seems good at first glance but, machines with other Atom processors have battery that long 9 to 10 hours!

Ferguson
    Participant

Screen is very disappointed, too. I tested 2 tablets, both of them with same issue, a shadow around the screen, near the edges. And, of course, screen bleedings…

Jeff
    Participant

Over a year later, it has stayed more of a gimmick for me than anything… Actually, I don’t think I’ll bother summarizing what I’ve already posted, but I will say that Windows has been more lacking (and buggy) than Android. Though both are lackluster, and switching between them was less worthwhile than I expected. Definitely would not have purchased it knowing what I know now. The case and keyboard aren’t even compatible with each other…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar