Tbook 16 Power – No OS Selection Screen on boot

Tbook 16 Power – No OS Selection Screen on boot

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 16 Power – No OS Selection Screen on boot

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Speedy
    Participant

Is it possible to bring back OS Selection Screen?

In my Tbook 10S this screen also disappear. But my problem is slightly different than in previous posts. When I’m in Windows, I can easily change to Android. I have this green Android button on the toolbar and when click it, tablet reboot to Android. But after do this, Tbook always boot to Android. When Windows’s needed, I must manually change boot settings in BIOS. Then from this moment tablet always boot in Windows. It isn’t a major problem, because I’m using Windows more frequently than Android, but still it’s uncomfortable.

Camuel
    Participant

Hi Goran:

After two weeks searching for a solution, this simple program bring my tablet to life. Thank you a lot.

James
    Participant

Goran… You F&cking ROCK! THANKS MAN!

Kazik
    Participant

Just a piece of advice do NOT try to reset windows 10 to clear previously created profiles, it will not complete it will boot loop. Then you have to go into bios by holding power button and vol+ and trigger Windows management boot, it then works but it is a risky instead atleast sign into a profile of your own making first then reset.

Jeff
    Participant

Found this in Windows folder (M5F8) of Chinese firmware site’s Baidu Pan. Only apparent difference other than newer date and larger size is a digital signature.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    loa
    Participant

This little thingy did a trick for me! Just check enable when the program starts. Please use it at your own risk as I obtained it from another forum (X16), and I don’t know does it interfere with previous BIOS tweaking on Tbook 16 Power (mine is M5F8). Cheers, Goran

Amazing Goran it finally worked!!!! I can’t believe!! this been a problem for so long with this tablet!! Thank you!!

asuhan
    Participant

Link it´s KO.

amcopt
    Participant

Same problem here with a Teclast 11 was quickly fixed using SwitchNOW_X16_notPower from Goran. Thank you.

Eldar
    Participant

Thank you very much for the program. re-read all forms, nowhere is there an answer. I tried to change all the settings in bios and is useless.

Eldar
    Participant

This little thingy did a trick for me! Just check enable when the program starts. Please use it at your own risk as I obtained it from another forum (X16), and I don’t know does it interfere with previous BIOS tweaking on Tbook 16 Power (mine is M5F8). Cheers, Goran

Thank you very much for the program. re-read all forms, nowhere is there an answer. I tried to change all the settings in bios and is useless.

Logan
    Participant

Confirmed working, did a full restoration of Android and Windows 10 on a modded single boot unit and got back the menu, thanks Gohan

José María
    Participant

Gracias Goran.

He recuperado el menú dual boot en mi x98 plus A5C8

mcfly
    Participant

Thank you dude!

Worked for me, really nice job!

Marty

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar