tbook 16 power variants

tbook 16 power variants

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series tbook 16 power variants

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Goran Sevo 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant

Hi,

Does any one know if the M5F6 can use the same firmware as the M5F8?

Teclast have uploaded new firmware for the M5F8 onto Baidu on 3rd March, and I would like to know if I can use this firmware to overcome the ACPI Bios error problem on my M5F6 model.

I have sent an email to Teclast but to date they have not responded to my previous 4 emails regarding this problem, so I am not confidant that they will answer this one.

Cheers

John

Toan
    Participant

“ACPI Bios error” appears if Android or Windows cannot boot.

So, you can select Android or Windows boot in boot option of “Save & Exit” tab of Bios. Or must reinstall Windows or Android.

matj654
    Participant

Hello. I also have the ACPI Bios problem, in may case i cannot boot in Android mode. Could you please describe how can i boot in android mode from the Save and Exit tab of the BIOS or how can i install android? I have tried to locate the tablet’s firmware in Teclast’s web site but i cannot find it there. Thank you!!

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

I have tried to locate the tablet’s firmware in Teclast’s web site but i cannot find it there. Thank you!!

It is on Teclast  forum, I uploaded it on Mega.

https://actiftech.com

raguilera43
    Participant

I have tried to locate the tablet’s firmware in Teclast’s web site but i cannot find it there. Thank you!!

It is on Teclast forum, I uploaded it on Mega.

Thanks for this update but, have you got the firmware for the M5F8?

Hendrik Berthold
    Participant

i need the firmware too.  I have tried to flash with intel flashtool, the flash.json fole for m5f8 (Tbook16power M5f8). It installs android, but no bootmenü and no windows boot possible.

Boot a windows10 installation-stick is also impossible, and bios reset doesn´t take an effect.  Something in BIOS, EFI or NVRAM is missing i think.

Anyone an idea?

Goran Sevo
    Participant

Can you access EFI shell from BIOS and try booting it from there? On my unit EFI shell doesn’t work (M5F8).

I also have a problem connecting Android to another PC (Win and Linux alike), the tablet stays unrecognized (nothing shows up in “lsusb” on linux). Tried choosing MTP type of connection and different usb cables, nothing happens. Otherwise, USB ports are working fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password