Teardown/Repairs Vido W10 Elite

Teardown/Repairs Vido W10 Elite

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Teardown/Repairs Vido W10 Elite

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    serj1983
    Participant

Hello! My tablet went to sleep and no longer included. When you press the power button, the green indicator flashes, and the inclusion does not occur( What you can do in this situation? Has anyone disassembled the tablet Vido W10 Elite? All the screws are unscrew, the back cover something’s stopping.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Richard Brazeau
    Participant

Hello! My tablet went to sleep and no longer included. When you press the power button, the green indicator flashes, and the inclusion does not occur( What you can do in this situation? Has anyone disassembled the tablet Vido W10 Elite? All the screws are unscrew, the back cover something’s stopping.

If you took all the screws out, there is likely plastic tabs holding that panel on, my voyo v3 had this, you will need to use a spudger of some kind (basically a plastic knife) to undo them if that is the case.  Most portable devices from the last 5 or so years are put together this way, there are a few exceptions to this though.

Chris G
    Keymaster

The bracket for the sliding kickstand looks to still have screws in it? Remove those. Are you going to reflash it? Try unplugging the battery and wait a few minutes then connect it again.

If not send it to China for replacement or repairs under warranty.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

serj1983
    Participant

Hello, succeeded to reveal the tablet. Disconnected the battery, failed to revive. Done neatly, no traces of tampering. Yesterday sent back to the seller.

Photo: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArRb5mySOfvbhM4SwHXgXm3QkdXRrA

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Richard Brazeau
    Participant

Hello, succeeded to reveal the tablet. Disconnected the battery, failed to revive. Done neatly, no traces of tampering. Yesterday sent back to the seller. Photo: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArRb5mySOfvbhM4SwHXgXm3QkdXRrA

Glad you got it to open, my voyo had a similar problem but rather than pay to ship it back to gearbest, I spent the $20 on the parts to fix it myself, I now have a working ultrabook again as well as a good tool for fixing bricked devices in the future

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password