TecKnight's Teclast Tutorials

TecKnight's Teclast Tutorials

This topic contains 15 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Ray 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

TecKnight

Anonymous

Is there any chance to flash back the following BIOS in Android?

I have done  it in Windows after my cameras are not supported by the BIOS 2.02 but I have failed. Now the tablet is only booting to Android. I cannot select OS because bootscreen is not displayed after pressing the Volume and Power keys.

Anonymous

Sorry. This is the BIOS I meant: X98 Air 3G C6J7 WIndows Bios And Flasher bat (2.5 MiB)

I have model C9J8 and it worked quite good.

Fredrik Hedlund
    Participant

Is there any chance to flash back the following BIOS in Android? I have done it in Windows after my cameras are not supported by the BIOS 2.02 but I have failed. Now the tablet is only booting to Android. I cannot select OS because bootscreen is not displayed after pressing the Volume and Power keys.

You can try to change the bios with the UpdateIFWI.apk

http://techtablets.com/forums/topic/no-update-ifwi/

A download link for the application is in that topic.

Harpy.eagle
    Participant

Hi, i am using teclast air II 32 gb model with windows 8 installed. I want to flash mirek’s rom and windows 10 on it now.

As per the tutorials,

I have flashed dual boot bios.

Installed and configured intel flashing tool and drivers.

Selected rom files along with changing partition table.

But after connecting tablet to pc (running intel tool) flashing processo does not start. There is no status bar shown. Only msg being displayed as ‘ready to flash’

When i connect tablet in flash boot mode, windows on pc gives sound indicated new hardware is detected. But nothing happens after that.

And after few minutes of waiting, tablet shuts down.

So what wrong i am doing or what needs to be corrected?

Can anyone help me.

ehsan
    Participant

im going to buy the teclast x98 air, is the freezing 3d issue still common and is there a fix

jagr19
    Participant

i read some people lose windows after they upgrade their android rom. what are the proper steps to prevent it or recover from it and regain dual boot?

i would like to upgrade my android and windows when i receive it but worried that i’ll lose the dual boot

Vince
    Participant

im going to buy the teclast x98 air, is the freezing 3d issue still common and is there a fix

I’d maybe give it a pass if I had my time over. Theres alot of niggles with it. First off, the original chinese android is useless so you’d need to install a custom one from here. The rom runs smooth, but my battery now lasts less than a single day on light use – not sure if thats a rom issue or tablet. But the tablet still has other things amiss. Such as if you insert a set of earphones you have to take them out about halfway for them to work. Then if you decide to remove them altogether, there is no sound from the tablet – if you reboot its fine again. Also, I found if I remove earphones the screen freezes as well, a lock and unlock solves this. But still, in a quality tablet you dont expect these issues.

ren Droid
    Participant

I just updated my X98 air ii with X98 Air 3G Air II Official Android 5.0 V2 Debloated with Root (Tecknight) Rom, but the volume on the tablet is really low, is anybody else facing this issue ?

Thanks

Agustin Cordoba
    Participant

Hi, I am very interested in the tools for rooting the C5J6. I tried with iRoot and although the final message was “Success” the device is not rooted.

MTIA

Agustin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Matteo
    Participant

Hi the link at the tutorial to flash the firmware is brocken

bye

nalare
    Participant

I really appreciate your job, man. This site should have a wiki.

There are some links down, “Flash a custom Android image (ROM) to your X98 Air device“, “View custom Android ROMs available for your device/model“.

Does anyone knows which BIOS, roms etc..should I use for a teclast x98 AIR 2 (H8GN)? I dual boot windows 8.1 and android 5, I would like to keep my windows partition and format android with some nice rom, any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

HAMISH MACCOLL
    Participant

Somebody please! – I have flashed a couple of Sony Xperia phones before but there were detailed instructions – I’ve downloaded the mirek190 v6 light but what next? There don’t seem to be any instructions or videos. I have a Teclast x98 air lll single boot Android 5.0 – someone in the forum said they’d already used this rom for their Air lll and the specs are almost the same as the Air ll. I’ve got a Chinese gaming app that tries to take over at inappropriate moments. Is the Mirek190 v6 download all I need? You talk about the Intel flash tool – do I need this?
    Hope you can spare a moment – I’m not sure where to start

opan
    Participant

please help me!! I have teclast x80hd and this stuck 7% on flashing.

opan
    Participant

please help me!! I have teclast x80hd and this stuck 7% on flashing.

02/10/17 12:18:49.251  DEBUG  : XFSTK SN:  BaytrailFCFFB44 0 — Interface is not available…
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  WARNING: Port 0/0/6   #0: Retry IFW Flashing – Serial: BaytrailFCFFB440
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  DEBUG  :  XFSTK Downloader API 1.3.6
    Copyright (c) 2012 Intel Corporation
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  DEBUG  :  fwdnx —
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  DEBUG  :  fwimage —
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  DEBUG  :  osdnx —
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  DEBUG  :  osimage —
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  DEBUG  :  gpflags — 0x80000045
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  DEBUG  :  usbsn — BaytrailFCFFB440
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  DEBUG  :  softfuse —
    02/10/17 12:18:50.267  DEBUG  : XFSTK SN:  BaytrailFCFFB44 0 — Interface is not available…
    02/10/17 12:18:51.282  ERROR  : Port 0/0/6   #0: IFW flash failed – SN : BaytrailFCFFB440

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password