Teclast Air III Dual-boot version

Teclast Air III Dual-boot version

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Air 3G / Air II – Single and dual boot Teclast Air III Dual-boot version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fil kora
    Participant

<hr />

It seems gearbest has it for (pre)order at 174$: http://m.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_246305.html

Will it make any sense to buy this one instead of cheaper android version and simply flash dualboot OS? Android one is at 138$ http://m.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_241649.html

bun
    Participant

The android one is 2/32G.  While the dual boot one is 2/64G.  For $36 diffference, I went w the dual boot version.  Check my usual vendors, none of them carry it yet, only Gearbest as yet today.  Oh well, placed an order, will see how it goes.

I have checked the 5 teclast tablets

teclast air: gps + 3g…. $183

teclast air II: no gps/3g but yes WIDI…$169

teclast air III: same as II, but newer design and win10/android 5…$174

teclast air III: android 2/32G…$138, probably the cheapest 2048X1536 10in android tablet AND 32GB!  This spec easily cost at least $250 or above, in regular android tablet market.

Once try dual boot with large TV, completely addicted to dual boot.  HDMI/win10/giant TV is a very enjoyable video player!

also looked at pipo, onda, cube, chuwi, teclast air III is the only one that have everything I like.

Teclast X98 pro: 4/64GB and 64 bit…$235; too new :), worry about cutting edge bugs 🙁 , see no review yet

For gearbest shoppers, Oh, do not apply coupon discounts for the item, ithe tablet is already discounted according to the website, so apply any discount coupon would actually end up paying more.  Interesting 😉

bun

fil kora
    Participant

Didn’t even notice it is 64 gb, it was pretty late I was half asleep haha, but true, can’t beat that price point with that screen and dual boot setup.. Keep us updated with delivery details! Cheers

Chris G
    Keymaster

@bunanson I have the Air III ordered, but the cheapest model. I ordered a week ago before this model came to light. You say no X98 Pro review. There is one right here on the site  http://techtablets.com/teclast-x98-pro/review/

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

bun
    Participant

@Chris: you are right, i noticed it after the post. thanks.  l am an android junkie, still have ginger bread tablets in my possession; last wk, got my hand on my 1st dual boot, a pipo x8, it is addictive to dual boot. on the teclast x98 pro, i will wait 4 the dual boot version.  anxious to get my hand on my 1st 2048 x 1500 resoln tablet. will post.  btw, this is a very nice forum 🙂

bun

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password