teclast f5 bio's update

teclast f5 bio's update

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops teclast f5 bio's update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    primo
    Participant

so i bought the first batch of f5”s but i’ve read on the russian f5 forums that a bios version 3.06 was included in the second batch of f5’s.  mine shows i have 3.05 bios anyone know how to update there f5’s bio’s to latest version or is there a download somewhere?  I’m thinking people who bought the 2nd batch that there f5’s can run linux/ubuntu with no issues but first batch are the ones who have problems with linux/ubuntu.

Deriek
    Participant

how you enter the bios?

primo
    Participant

turn off your laptop and press powerbutton then hit repeatedly hit the esc key.

primo
    Participant

I want to thank the forum group over at 4PDA for sharing there 3.06 BIOS for f5 users. Attached is a direct link to my mega upload. 2 files needed 3.06 BIOS and bios updater installer look for use AFUWIN64 to flash 3.06 BIOS.

https://mega.nz/#F!ntchmYRJ!jThq602l-ZwjF9bLBdQJSA

CEN
    Participant

Thank you very much for the BIOS update! It worked without problems and after reboot my F5 automatically detects the wifi-card.

JV
    Participant

What command did you use to flash the bios? Currently using:

AFUWINx64.EXE teclast_f5_3_06.rom /P

to program main bios, but output only shows reading flash (and, of course, BIOS is unchanged). What options did you use… and which version of the cli tool were you using? Thanks!

CEN
    Participant

Hi in Windows 10 I used the gui updater ( AFUWINGUIx64.exe found in the Aptio_V_AMI_Firmware_Update_Utility.zip ) and it worked like a charm.

JV
    Participant

Thanks for the follow up – I ended up using the gui as well (after trying the cli tool with /GAN, /P, etc.). In case anyone arrives at this thread needing help, it’s AFUWINGUIx64 … then click on open to open the .rom file, and then hit flash.

G
    Participant

Thanks, everything works correctly.
    ps. the file AFUWINGUIx64 io to make it work properly I had to start it as an administrator. (using the right mouse button)

Enrique
    Participant

shit, I updated the BIOS as they say there and now it doesn’t start me. Turn on but it goes black

How do I fix it?

help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!

Enrique
    Participant

?¿
    please, I’m sure there will be some solution! 🙁

Beñat
    Participant

I have one Teclast F6 Plus laptop and my WI-FI adapter doesn’t works. I want to know which changes have this new BIOS, maybe I have to make the same changes or..  I haven’t found any new BIOS for my laptop. I tried different things but I can’t find the solution.

Thanks1

Johnny
    Participant

wdwdwd

radu
    Participant

hello

after bios update, the laptop does not start anymore. only a blank screen. can you help me?

thanks

Daniel
    Participant

I have the same problem as radu. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar