TECLAST F5 SCREEN ISSUE

TECLAST F5 SCREEN ISSUE

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops TECLAST F5 SCREEN ISSUE

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Orcun
    Participant

Hello,

I have this F5 since december 2018, and i used it without a fail since last month. First the SSD error came and had to purchase a new SSD and also gearbest made me a 45 usd refund for that.

But now i have another problem at the left top corner and dont know what it is. I asked Gearbest and they said it might be because of an unintentional hack or maybe some liquid just leaked into it. I asked them if this thing grows, what will i do, and if can get a new screen.. Answer was no. What do you think guys? What can i do with that? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Étienne
    Participant

Good day…  Sorry to hear of your troubles, but it seems that your issues fall under the parameters of the 1 year warranty.

My F5, about same age of yours, the keys started coming off.  I hounded GearBest for about a week, escalating the issue as far as I could. I requested the exact verbage of their 1 year warranty that deemed my issue as NOT COVERED. They could not. I had to send mine to an office in California and paid $20 to have a replacement expidited and received it here in Phoenix in 2 days.

I was firm, but cordial.

It took effort on my part. With the time difference, language barrier and always speaking with different representatives. Request 1 designated supervisor personally handle your case.

From what I remember of the warranty I don’t recall an issue like your not being covered.  I can’t see any company that would deny your claim unless there is external neglegent handling on your part.

If you have the time, huge bottle of asprin, I would fight.

Good luck, sorry for the rambling!

Orcun
    Participant

@Etienne thank you very much for your consideration. I will speak to Gearbest again 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password