Teclast F5 screen issue

Teclast F5 screen issue

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Teclast F5 screen issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Király Zsolt 3 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ecke
    Participant

Thank you for providing this forum! I just took delivery of a Teclast F5. Unfortunately, I think I got a dud. As you can tell from the screenshot, the upper portion of the screen – maybe five millimetres or so – is brighter than the rest. I’ve already installed Windows updates and fiddled with brightness, but the problem persists. Has anybody encountered this issue before, and/or is this just a manufacturing defect? Thank you for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ahmet
    Participant

Hi man, I bought a Teclast F5 from Gearbest in November. I have a screen problem also. Almost a row of pixels (1×1920) seems dead when dark grey and blue colors are seen on the screen. For these color tones also, back light is not uniform and seems uneven on the screen, like rectangular ghosting effect. You can see this problem from the attachments. I updated Intel HD 600 driver and used “Windows 10 Color Calibration Tool” to repair but no way! Firstly I wrote this problem to Teclast Consumer Support but took no answer. I wrote to Gearbest with my video evidence and they said “our technical team is working on this issue, if you don’t take any message after 2 days, please contact with us again”. I think they are working so much on this problem and will forget contacting with me again :))))) I wrote again yersterday and they said the same thing.

If you look at advanced display setting, you see the model number of screen, “LC116LF3L01”. When searching on the net, it seems that the screen panel of F5 is a model of Chinese Panda brand. Actually the spec sheet of the panel is good, at least on the paper. But I think there are lots of quality control issues. To reduce cost, most of the Chinese brands work like this. Maybe they think that these kind of problems are minor for the consumers buying these kind of cheap tablets made by globally unknown brands and consumers are ready to confirm these kind of problems. Maybe one day Teclast would be a globally well known brand with our money paid for their earlier defective products. Anyway… I will wait two days more for reply of Gearbest and see what will happen. Maybe Gearbest would remember me after 2 days :))))))) But we should write these problems on global platforms. Because lots of potential buyers search on the net for unknown brands before buying. In my situation, both GEARBEST and TECLAST took NO ACTION for this defective product.

Attachments:

Király Zsolt
    Participant

Hi Ecke,

I have the exact same problem with my device. I just got it and instantly after turning it on I faced that screen problem 🙁

I contacted geekbuying and hope they will offer something to solve this issue because I don’t want to use a device that is not perfect out of the box!

Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password