Teclast F6 Plus (K3J6) Firmware update

Teclast F6 Plus (K3J6) Firmware update

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast F6 Plus (K3J6) Firmware update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Janner Oyibo
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve noticed that there is a firmware update for Teclast F6 Plus on Teclast official support website dated 2020-08-29 (F6 Plus(K3J6)_Win 10_RS6_M_V1.7_20200219_SZ).

Two Questions :-

1. Has anyone already updated their machine with this ?
    2. Can anyone provide me with instructions on how to perform this update.

Thanks is advance

paul smith
    Participant

Hi all

I have the same problem, have visited the tteclast website and found the firmware update but do not know how to preform the update. any help would be apprreciated.

not sure what BBcodes are or how to use them

thanks.

sebastiano
    Participant

Hi mates, I have a F6 plus and I want to signal a problem with the software. I’ll never do an update from Teclast official site until the things are clear. As soon as I received my F6 I  tried to update windows as usual. Big mistake! The major updates won’t install (error 0xc1900201). I tried to solve the issue working with command prompt and…I discovered that I wasn’t the administrator! Plus I wasn’t be able to activate the antivirus! Plus I wasn’t able to reset my F6 downloading windows but only reinstalling the OS still on the tablet. So finally I overrided this limitation (don’t ask me how!) and now it works like a charm, but only with a reset downloading a new version from Microsoft server. In the end: I think our chinese mates made a dirty trick and still I don’t know either because or how. Keep your eyes open.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar