Teclast F6 Pro Turning Off Without Proper Shutdown

Teclast F6 Pro Turning Off Without Proper Shutdown

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro Teclast F6 Pro Turning Off Without Proper Shutdown

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xiangqin 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gem
    Participant

Hello! I am having this issue for a month already. Before it was always at 70% battery, now it’s at 90%. It would just turn off (power cut-off) without proper shutdown. I would need to charge it again so I can start the notebook. I would like to think that this is a faulty battery but my notebook is just 5-months old.

Anyone facing the same issue? Anyone knows the workaround or fix?

Thanks!

Olly
    Participant

Hi @toptom

That’s a faulty battery I’m afraid. You’ll need to appeal under the terms of the warranty from the store you bought it from. Sometimes the stores will ignore your request or fob you off with “it’s a software issue” etc. If you do get granted a replacement laptop, they’ll ask you to send the faulty one back first so make sure you backup your data and do a factory reset first.

Best of luck!

Gem
    Participant

Hi Olly! Thanks for your reply! I’m afraid it might not be possible to return the laptop as it only has 7 days return guarantee from Lazada since this was an overseas product. I’ll try to contact the seller thou.

xiangqin
    Participant

You can try to hand it over to the repair shop.

xiangqin
    Participant

If the economy allows, you can also change it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password