Teclast F7 PLus died

Teclast F7 PLus died

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Teclast F7 PLus died

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

I left my Teclast about 15 minutes unattended, turned on and charging.

When I returned it was off.
    If I try to turn it on, I see the blue LED that comes on for 5/6 seconds and the backlight of the screen also comes on, then everything goes off.

Sometimes before turning off it shows the writing Teclast on the screen for a second.

I opened it and tried to unplug the battery and use the power supply but that way if I press the power button nothing happens.

I’ve also tried removing the SSD and unplugging all the flats I could find.

Any suggestions?
    The computer was 3 years old but was little solicited.

Ippo Makonutsi
    Participant

I have the same problem as what you’ve experience.

STEPH RONRON
    Participant

I bought 2 laptops Teclast F7 plus on Amazon for my kids and after 1 year got exactly the same problem than you on both laptops! $800 to the trash!!!!

When I hit the power button it lights up for a second and then turn definitely OFF.

I wrote to Amazon and they answered that they don’t work anymore with Teclast so I had to manage it directly with them but Teclast does NOT have any customer service at all and don’t want to fix the problem.

I swapped the power adaptor, the battery, the SSD, tried to reset everything, pushing the power button several minutes and no change.

Sometimes, after a couple of days/weeks without doing anything, one of the laptop starts again but stops again after few seconds.

Does anyone found a solution to fix this problem?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar