Teclast f7 plus freeze

Teclast f7 plus freeze

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Teclast f7 plus freeze

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    d4n76
    Participant

Hi,
    I am Daniele from Italy.
    I bought an used Teclast f7 plus but I have a problem with the system. After same minutes of use and randomly the system freeze.
    I noticed that when it happens if I go to the bios look like that the ssd disappeared.

The only solution is remove the ssd and put it back but after few minutes the system freeze again. Not always the ssd disappear from the bios.
    I also tried to do a factory reset in windows but look like the recovery partition isn’t present anymore.
    What can I do? I saw that there are a lot of post about the old teclast f7 that suggest to reinstall windows and block the windows updates.
    Of course I am planning to give back to the seller because I payed by PayPal but I love the style of the notebook and I would like to try to fix.
    Do you know if it is possible to found the ISO image to rebuild the ssd drive?
    There is same way to contact teclast to have support?

Thanks so much.
    Daniele

d4n76
    Participant

I solved the problem changing the ssd. It was defect.

Now work great.

Aj
    Participant

I did a clean install of Windows 10 in English language on a new 128 KingSpec SSD.   No more freezing –  but I now have a new problem: Teclast  F7 boots to UEFI and misses the new boot drive 90% of the time (shows missing in bios) even after I secured the new SSD in place with tape.

Any Ideas how to solve this?

Thanks

Jana Pirosko
    Participant

I having the same problem with freezing. My Teclast f7 strated doing it just few days ago whilst being connected to the power,  I havent reinstalled my windows yet tho

Aj
    Participant

On Teclast F7  – I do recommend re-installing a clean copy of windows 10 in English version (not Chinese) using “windows media creation tool” on a USB.  I also changed the SSD to a kingSpec 128 GB purchased on Aliexpress for $24.   NO MORE FREEZING.

After doing that, I had to tweek some bios settings to avoid or minimize booting into UEFI:   1- Disable “aggressive LPM support” under chipset, south bridge and then sata drives –  I think this gives more power to the SSD.  I also disabled UEFI under Boot, and also put “new boot option policy” to “place first” – all under boot – not sure what that is but with all these tweeks in bios seem to improve things drastically.  So now no more freezing plus it seems that I solved the frequent boot to UEFI instead of windows 10 operating system.

Antonio
    Participant

Hi I am Antonio from Italy. I have a problem with the Teclast F7 plus, before returning it I would like to know if someone has had the same thing. After a couple of weeks of use it happens that when I press the text on the machine starts but the display remains black, to solve the problem I have to connect the power cable. Can you help me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password