Teclast F7 Plus: Static electricity while charger is plugged in?!

Teclast F7 Plus: Static electricity while charger is plugged in?!

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Teclast F7 Plus: Static electricity while charger is plugged in?!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sipart 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JeanCraie
    Participant

STATIC ELECTRICITY FEELING question (bonus mod question):
    Hello guys 🙂 this week, I’ve received a gray F7plus device from Teclast official page in Aliexpress (manufactured jan 2019 – Pre-configured Win10 account set earlier in March before acquisition.). Everything seems opitimal no second-hand. ++HOWEVER, when plugin-in the charging cable, there is a light static feeling on the metal case (i suppose that’s why the keyboard side is plastic).

-> Has anybody with a F7plus noticed this issue? Any solution? Or worst case, any good plastic film/case to cover the laptop without temperature concerns? (Please note i haven’t opened the case at all so far. And maybe considering doing the thermal mod in a few months)

-> While unscrewing the laptop, any static leak/contact spot to fix ?

tkx xx

sipart
    Participant

Have this on the F7. Common on all these laptops, I think it may be due to the charger. Search the forum, sure their has been several posts about this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password