Teclast is looking for some Tbook advise

Teclast is looking for some Tbook advise

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Teclast is looking for some Tbook advise

This topic contains 27 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Matej Matej 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Виталий Гарт
    Виталий Гарт
    Participant

Dear Mayuyu, how things are going with the problem of reading memory cards on a 32GB X98 plus? How long are you going to collect statistics on your site, when they attempted to fix this problem?
    What news from your engineers on this issue? One gets the impression that you just throw dust in the eyes, in fact, doing nothing.
    Write to us what successes have been achieved in this regard to address the problem.

Profile photo of Randolph
    Randolph
    Participant

I’d like to see a laptop, competitor to the Asus T-100 but with less bezel like the X98+ and more RAM.  I use the X98+ mostly as a laptop, which works fine on tables, even airplane tables, but not so much on an actual lap.  Here is a thought, use the regular X98+ but make a great keyboard for it, and add a battery in the keyboard connectable to the x98+ that gives 24 hours of normal use.  It would be a very compelling offering and you could charge a premium price for the keyboard.

Profile photo of papadopoulos
    papadopoulos
    Participant

the most important thing. get rid of pwm and use a stable monitor !!!

Profile photo of sl
    sl
    Participant

@mayuyu/teclast.

For all those having sdcard reader problems for all x98 series tablets.  Will teclast pay for round trip shipment (from customer back to teclast factory, and then back to customer) to replace internal faulty sdcard reader?

Some people thinks it’s teclast BIOS problem, some say it windows 10 driver issues, some say it’s android 5.X problem.

I say it’s bad hardware selection and integration problem.

If this sdcard issue is not fixed , I don’t think many of your customers will want to buy teclast products anymore in future.

No use in asking what features we customers want to see in new teclast products if you cannot fix this SD reader problem.

Before you sell your items, spend more time testing all the inbuilt features 100% before rolling out to the world.

Profile photo of Domi
    Domi
    Participant

😠😠😠+ 1 😠😠😠

Profile photo of Domi
    Domi
    Participant

How dare you come to this forum with your questions without providing answers to latent problems for 1 year?

Profile photo of Nicola
    Nicola
    Participant

I would surely never (never!) buy Teclast crap anymore. And I’m suggesting my friends and colleagues not to buy their products.

Zero assistance, zero maintenance, zero updates, zero warranty… users have been totally ignored.

Teclast just throw out new “models” with old issues and stop maintaining “old” models. 🙁

Profile photo of eGuru
    eGuru
    Participant

I agree. The Teclast company provides no support, no warranty, no updates, no usable website.

I think Chris of TechTablets should stop reviewing your products so that no more unsuspecting readers are tempted to buy Teclast products.

This site should blacklist your company.

Profile photo of Chris K
    Chris K
    Participant

I totally agree with Nicola and eGuru.

I would never recommend to anyone to buy this crap. And I guess all these chinese “brands” are the same.

Profile photo of Veaceslav
    Veaceslav
    Participant

I would never buy Teclast again. I had to open the tablet and manually solder wi-fi antennas to get some internet, than I had to set the processor limit to 1.44Ghz to get a little bit of stability. I gave up on making sd-card working.

The back camera is useless. I would be much happier with a front-facing one and better quality for skyping.

How do you expect a normal user to deal with this?

Give us a full HD screen and only 3 GB of RAM, but make sure the rest is working.

Next time I am going to Xiaomi. At least they don’t fuck up with hardware. But I really wanted a 10 inch tablet.

Chris G, please remove the Teclast X98 Plus II from the recommended list. This thing is not even close to be recommended

Profile photo of eGuru
    eGuru
    Participant

Regardless of the number of complaints about Teclast product quality, support, and the forum members calling for Chris G to remove his recommendation of the X98 Plus II, that is just not going to happen.

This forum needs the ‘traffic’ generated by the posting of complaints/issues (and some resolutions) in order to keep it alive and generate revenue for Chris.

Reversing the recommendation would impact the credibility of all the current and future product reviews – so Chris will either pretend he hasn’t seen these postings or defend his recommendation.

Profile photo of Veaceslav
    Veaceslav
    Participant

What impacts the credibility even more is turning a blind eye on what users are saying.

If you go to the recommended page, it says that Teclast X98 Plus II has custom roms. Can you point me to a single custom rom?

It is not about reversing the recommendation, it is about updating the recommendation, because he constantly reviews more stuff and new devices should be better.

And yes, I bought the Teclast from Chris’s recommendation list. If I knew, I would go for Xiaomi.

Also, I did not expect to get Android updates like MM, Nougat etc, but I expected at least the hardware to perform OK.

Profile photo of Matej
    Matej
    Participant

Teclast has to show that it can support currently available devices let alone buying something new from them. We first have to see if their products are worth buying, at the moment I don’t think so.

Their official website and forum are constantly offline! Their forum is riddled with people who have same problems as we have here on this forum and no one is responding to them. Lucky for them, they have bought these devices locally and can easily return them.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password