teclast tbook 11 files

teclast tbook 11 files

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series teclast tbook 11 files

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Ramsis Homs
    Participant

Hi Enrique

Thank you very much, i need please these firmware to try rescue my tablet, so thank you again to let me know how can i recover the tablet and how can i download these files.

best regards

Ramsis Homs
    Participant

thank you Enrique, please can you send me a private message with the files firmware and the instructions to recover the tablet, and thank you again.

Best regards.

enrique
    Participant

This afternoon I will leave the Chinese translated file with installation instructions.

The translation is made with google translator but understood. You ought to follow them catch the Chinese original file and go see the images as they do not appear in the translation

Ramsis Homs
    Participant

Ok

thanks

enrique
    Participant

edit

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ramsis Homs
    Participant

Hi Enrique

Thank you very very much friend, i ‘am downloading these files, and a ill try to reinstall the tablet, when i finishe i let you kown my feed back ..

Thank you again and have a nice day

Ramsis Homs
    Participant

Hi Enrique

i cant download these .pdf files, now i’ve android installed correctly in rhe tablet , but i dont know how can i continue to install the windows and the dual boot

thanks

enrique
    Participant

do not know why you can not download the files, I visualize if I can but good if you already have installed android and you just boot android icon appears the instructions to proceed are as follows:

3, Android tablet computer system as a single system, do the following to install Windows If the machine is a single Android 3.1 system, that is, when the brush Android firmware recover mode selected Brush, OS boot time selection interface Only Android logo, as shown below interface. Figure 26 3.2 off the machine with USB OTG cable to connect your tablet with a USB HUB, then the U disk, keyboard devices are connected to the USB HUB on. 3.3 Short press the power button for 3-5 seconds to boot, when the screen display Taipower LOGO, immediately press the keyboard “Delete” key to enter the BIOS setting interface Surface, as shown below interface. Page 15 Figure 27 3.4 keyboard left and right arrow keys, select “Save & Exit”, as shown below. Figure 28 3.5 via the keyboard up and down arrow keys, select the corresponding U disk device “Boot Override” in (different U disk U disk corresponding to different names), Press the Enter key to enter the U disk mode. Page 16 Figure 29 3.6 The first U disk boot loading Windows, a blue screen error occurs, the interface as shown below, the blue screen after the machine will automatically restart. Figure 30 3.7 Restart display Taipower LOGO, immediately press the keyboard “Delete” key to enter the BIOS setup screen, select U disk boot again into Continue to press “Delete” key to enter the BIOS to select U disk U disk after booting lead lines installed, boot the machine will continue to Restart, Taipower logo when Transduction, namely 3.3-3.6 repeat the above steps until the next diagram interface guides to be successful (3 times need guidance to succeed). Page 17 Figure 3-1 3.8 is booted, the tablet into the U disk start mode, it will automatically copy the Windows system files and system files are installed, no need to artificially Operation, the installation process is shown below. Figure 32 3.9 Wait “Operation Successful” after, Windows system has been installed, as shown below. In this case, on the keyboard Enter “exit”, press the Enter key to plate off, remove the OTG line on the plate. Page 18 Figure 33 4. At this point, Windows system has been installed, the system enters the power to select the corresponding interface of the OS

Ramsis Homs
    Participant

Hi Enrique

Thank you again for all your reponses, now i reinstalled the Android Os and i ‘ve to try reinstall also windows 10 with the dual boot.

Best Regards

Jorge
    Participant

Hola, necesito los archivos de TbooK 11 (E5A6) por favor! Gracias.

Juan
    Participant

I need the files of tbook 11 (e5A6) Please!Thanks!!!!

Oliver
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>Hi,</span></span>

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>I also</span> <span class=””>would like</span> <span class=””>the</span> <span class=””>windows</span> <span class=””>files.</span> <span class=””>The</span> <span class=””>download link</span> <span class=””>is deleted… <span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”>I have lost.</span>
    </span></span>

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”>Anyone know how to reinstall android after partition formatting? Not flashing with Phone Flash Tool?</span>

Oliver
    Participant

Hi,

I would like the win10 files also, i have lost all, why the link is deleted!?

Anyone know how to reinstall android after partition formatting ? Not flashing whit “Phone Flash Tool”..!!

Thanks,

Ramsis Homs
    Participant

Hi

you can download all those files from Downloads section under teclast subsecction , for Windows 10 fils also can you look those in the same page.

best regards

Sheikh
    Participant

The windows images that you are referring to are located under Teclast X98 Pro (K9C3)?  Are these the same for teclast 11? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar