Teclast Tbook 16 Power screen issue

Teclast Tbook 16 Power screen issue

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Teclast Tbook 16 Power screen issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ferguson
    Participant

I’ve tested 2 different units, and both of them have the same issue (a shadow around the edges) (see picture from notebookcheck analysis).

I think is a factory defect. Could anyone confirm me this issue? Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeff
    Participant

Sorry, can only confirm that my unit does not have this hardware issue.

May I know how many units do you have in total? I’m thinking quite a number at least since you have 2 units with this issue…

Lastly, please let us know if you can how warranty works out for you. Thanks!

Ferguson
    Participant

I had 2 units, but i’m trying to return one of them. I’m glad you have no issue with you tablet. Warranty? I’m not very confident about this…

Finding this issue in an article about the tablet it’s very significant… perhaps it’s a common issue.

Where did you buy your tablet? Aliexpress?

Did you modify graphics bios settings? It’s weird, because on bios screen or boot menu i have no issue, it is showing after loading android or windows.

Jeff
    Participant

Yeah, you’d be lucky to get the warranty.

I don’t remember seeing this issue often, maybe like 1 other incident other than yours I recall. Can you share that article please?

I bought it from Gearbest cause it was the cheapest and had free DHL shipping. On March 30th 2017.

No, at least not myself that I remember… Did you try booting from USB?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar