Teclast x16 Power – format and install Windows 10 Pro

Teclast x16 Power – format and install Windows 10 Pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X16 Pro / X16 Power Forum Teclast x16 Power – format and install Windows 10 Pro

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    baki074
    Participant

Hey guys!
    I can’t download the original microsoft iso image from the link which powerdedo posed on top.
    Anyone know where i can find the same file? It’s all Russian so i don’t understand nothing ^^

baki074
    Participant

In the command prompt i have only X:/SYSTEM/WIN32, i can’t select my drive letter (can’t recognize as drive…….) an idea ?

First: Sorry for double post.

BRUN-COSME: Do you found a solution? I have the same problem at the moment. With cd “USB drive letter”:\ you choose your USB drive. But i can’t start the system.exe file… I thought it would be “start system.exe” – but it’s not… Any ideas?

engin
    Participant

In the command prompt i have only X:/SYSTEM/WIN32, i can’t select my drive letter (can’t recognize as drive…….) an idea ?

First: Sorry for double post. BRUN-COSME: Do you found a solution? I have the same problem at the moment. With cd “USB drive letter”:\ you choose your USB drive. But i can’t start the system.exe file… I thought it would be “start system.exe” – but it’s not… Any ideas?

hey i am having same problem so i can@t format my tablet for 10 days. i tried everything i know .

please can somebody give us a very detailed Turorial for the DUMBEST people version ? (which include windows bootable usb formatting steps to make your tablet recognise and installing all drivers cmpletely)

-plus i couldn’t manage  to extract touchsettings from windows.

I am waiting for some help. currently i can’t use my tablet because from the day i bought it has a defect. it does never goes into boot menu. it directly booting up on to windows withouth asking but i know there is andrior partition too. it only booted into dual boot menu once the day i have got it and never again. thats why i want to erease all others partitions and try to install clean 1 part win 10.

Thank you for the future helps.

Engin

Kräm
    Participant

BOOT MENU – TECLAST :

• Turn OFF your table
    • Hold Down the Up Volume (Volume +) and keep HOLDing it down and at the same time Press and HOLD the power button. KEEP holding both buttons down until the White Boot Menu Screen shows.
    • after you get the boot menu up, you will see some option in the upper left of the screen, you can tap on this area to change how the boot menu works. There are 3 settings that will rotate as you touch on it.
    • Simply select the option with the Box checked, this will always give you a boot menu PROVIDING the OS’s exist on the eMMC/Drive. (ie… if there is no working OS installed you wouldn’t see that as a option) (Working OS is designated as working UEFI boot files, if you have further screwed up an OS, this WILL NOT FIX IT)
    • Making sure you have followed step 3, select the OS you want to boot THIS Time by selecting a large icon in the middle of the screen.

Now in the future you should get the boot menu, Again providing you have 2 working OS’s (Windows and Android). IF you have removed an OS or screwed one up you may only see One option.

Good luck and please remember as I have said for over a year, IF you just bought this piece of $#*!, RETURN IT QUICKLY, it’s a piece of junk!

engin
    Participant

okay, thank you for the guide , i have tried to do that coupler times ,step by step. but everytime i have tried , i took me to BIOS menu, and i have already try to change boot options in there in various types, it doesn,t effect . tablet boots into windows all the time.

-i have never delete or install any software yet, as i told you, the first night i have got the tablet, i managed to get dual boot selection menu and i went to windows and android each, for one times to check. shout it down. nex morning when i try to boot up my tablet, i will never get that dual boot menu again. it directly boots into windows all the time. then i have admit that i have shitty tablet, and decided to erease both partitions and install a new WIN10 as one system. but i could never mange to boot on my WIN10 usb stick that i have created by using rufus.

So what should i do now ? :)(please go for dumb)

(i am not new in that software things , i use custom roms on my phones all the time and formatted my pc countless times but i have no information about dualboot and chinese tablets so i need special intension pls 🙂

Thank you

Engin

Kräm
    Participant

Engin

I, like you, have had nothing but problems with this device. Hence recommending over a year ago people NOT buy this thing and further return it if possible.

Moving on, you have several question that would take more time then I/other unfortunately have, especially considering this is a defunct product that even Teclast doesn’t and hasn’t ever supported.
    So here are some quick references for you to do your own research on to Potentially resolve your issues :
    -Duel Boot : you should have had a SWITCHER program you could run from inside windows that would have taken you to Android IF it were operational. Look for info on it…
    -Contact Teclast : It sounds like you may have a Bad unit, and many have had such, so contact them.
    -“go dumb” (your words not mine) : I dont have the time online, you might consider taking your device to a IT Professional for help or spend some more time doing research and reading everything you can find…
    -Partitions, IF your machine is in its stock form, you should not have had 2 partitions, you should have had 14-16 partitions on the eMMC, so look into this….
    -IF you reinstalled windows by deleting partions this alone have have caused your problems…

There’s a lot out there with tutorials on this device and site that can help someone with technical aptitude. However this device doesn’t work well which makes it a bad choice for someone who isn’t on the upper end of the technical range. I strongly recommend that you do your research and IF things seem to difficult you get rid of it and get a device that works better and is easier for you. Mind you I’m not speaking down to you, I’m saying Teclast built a CRAPPY product and never supported it! And trying to fix it isn’t for a general user.

Good luck 🙂

engin
    Participant

Thank you Kram,

if i know that i would never buy that, i had chuwi hi12 (before my gf had a anger attack and broke it into pieces) and it was very good , i had no problem with it. and i tought this device is like upgraded version of it. but i know teclast is not worthy. i will never buy from them again. also i want to fix my current position too, because i have already paid some money for it. and i havent check my partitions. they are still in original statue, so i just want to find a way to boot on windows10 bootable stick and erease all then install windows in 59gb storage.

i couldn’t manage that yet. o am working on it for a while. so still waiting for help about that :*

Thanks ,

Engin

stephen jackson
    Participant

hello powerdedo im looking for the same installation filoes for ( Teclast X80 power ) do you have any links, thank you

guntamone
    Participant

how i fix windows lost

Pablo
    Participant

Could anybody upload the drivers for the Tbook 16 Power (M5F8 version) ?

I guess the uploaded ones are for the M5F6.

Thank you!

Guido caretti
    Participant

Teclast Tbook 16 power

From some days my Tbook doesn’t go and when Power On… Go out tbis error:

BOOTLOADER ERROR CODE 01 and pc goes.in.power off… I CANNOT to start from usb key….help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vinicius
    Participant

Guys, my 16 power went wrong and I only have the android working but I really prefer the win10. When I try t install win10 I have the erro of acpi.bios and can’t proceed. What can I do?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar