Teclast X16 (Power) turns off unexpectedly

Teclast X16 (Power) turns off unexpectedly

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X16 Pro / X16 Power Forum Teclast X16 (Power) turns off unexpectedly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco Salmoria
    Participant

My Teclast X16 (Power), turns off unexpectedly. This happens while listening to music in Windows, first with Winamp and now with Groove. After switching off, the tablet looks dead, it will not charge and will not turn on. I have to wait several minutes (30 and more)and try again many times. I am afraid that something is shorted, and already tried to update drivers, maybe there is an thermic control? Or the problem is due at external sd card with music. Not problem in Android also if the sd card many times is not recognized.

DiWiT
    Participant

to check whether this is an issue with the external SD card, temporarily copy the music files to the tablet’s internal memory and play it from there. If the issue still reproduces, then it is not an SD card reader problem.

Marco Salmoria
    Participant

Thank you very much. I formatted the SD card 64 GB in FAT32 with fat32format. Now everything seems ok, both in windows that android.

Marco Salmoria
    Participant

Again the problem. I do not know what is. Now my Teclast does not turn on. It happens more and listening to music in Windows.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar