teclast x2 pro touchscreen doesnt work

teclast x2 pro touchscreen doesnt work

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Core M Tablets (X1,X2 and Teclast X3) teclast x2 pro touchscreen doesnt work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ToBe
    Participant

Hi, have made a clear Windows 10 installtion on my teclast x2 pro , now the Touchscreen isnt working, have checked the HID on Hardware components and Windows says there is everything ok…do i have to install an other Driver?

Thanks for your help!

kunle
    Participant

Install the drivers from the download section of this forum.  go into device manager and upgrade drivers.

Troglobit
    Participant

After installing the drivers, make sure you download X2 Pro Touchsetting Gt File from the downloadsection and put it in place. The touchscreen won’t work without it.

ToBe
    Participant

Thanks for your fast help, everything works fine now! (:

franco
    Participant

hi I have the same problem my touch screen not working after new window install I have downloaded the drives and installed them but do not know where to place the touchsetting gt files how do I do this

Hias G.
    Participant

Hi,

i have installed all the stuff of this Site to get Touchscreen working but it wont work. If i put the touchsetting.gt file in the \windows\inf folder, my mouse will jump over the left upper side of my tablet whole the time.

I install Windows 10 Home on this tablet.

Have anyone a idea?

Gutscho

(my english isn´t so good)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password