Teclast X3 pro screen issue

Teclast X3 pro screen issue

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Core M Tablets (X1,X2 and Teclast X3) Teclast X3 pro screen issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Azerty
    Participant
    • Hi everybody i received my teclast x3 pro the last week that i ordered on gearbest but there is a big problem with the screen (the left part of the screen more precisely   which corresponds to the cpu) which twinkles like a old pc screen. Have someone the same problem ? It is normal on this tablet ? How can i contact Gearbest because i send 3 messages to their system but i speak with a robot since 2 days. I really want to return it but they ask me photos except that we see nothing on the photos. Please help me , thanks
    Cornish
    Participant

Hi Azerty,

That’s not something I experience and it sounds faulty. Try emailing the video (an description) to [email protected] with the support ticket number as the subject line and update the ticket in the support centre to say that you’ve emailed the video there.

Sebastian
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem. My screen twinkle so strong like an old pc screen that you cant work with it. I have allready informed gearbest support centre with videos of this case. After that i get this message:

“Dear sebastian,

I’m sorry to bother you.
    For this problem, the product department said :

Please try to brush the system :http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards
    Branca”

if i want to download a firmeware i allway get the massage “Can not find the ID number of the download!” My ID is G3K2.
    The flicker was from the first day I unpacked it. I have noticed that the probability is higher that the flicker starts when the X3 Pro is on longer.
    Could somebody please help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar