Teclast x3 touchscreen issue

Teclast x3 touchscreen issue

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Core M Tablets (X1,X2 and Teclast X3) Teclast x3 touchscreen issue

• This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Mike.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Antonio Biolcati Rinaldi
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; widows: 1;”>Hello, I have a problem with my new tablet x3 pro. In some cases, when I click on the screen, his finger on tablets click onanother point. In other cases click on many points (5 \ 10points). This makes it impossible to write with the digitalkeyboard. I also copied Touchsetting in Windows / inf butthere have been no improvements. You have a solution?</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; widows: 1;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; widows: 1;”>I attach a picture to show the problem</span>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    test test
    Participant

Hi there,

i have the same Problem here. This only occurs when connected to DC-powersupply… Rebooting can solve the problem, but after sending the tablet to standby, the touchscreen is going cracy again. Anybody found a solution for this problem?

Don E
    Participant

hi

it sems to be a lot of problem vith the sreen my problem is blue lines on the left side

anh one vith the same problem ?

Linus
    Participant

I have the same problem. Is there a way to fix that?

Giuseppe
    Participant

You must go to “gestione dispositivi”, I think it’s “device manager” in english, select “Human Interface Device (HID)”, and unistall “Goodix Touch HID”, after restart the teclast, wait a bit and the computer reinstall automatically the driver, now it should work

Sorry for my bad english

Linus
    Participant

thank you, i will try it!

Linus
    Participant

no chance, this is not working for me. It is very annoying.

Nutchanon TJ
    Participant

I also use x3 plus. very bad tablet

USama
    Participant

it seems you people have installed some Auto Driver updater program … & this has updated the touch driver that comes with it. I have faced similar issue but reverting back to original driver did the trick for me.

reply on this thread & I will attach the required driver … or you can download it from the download section at this website

Mike
    Participant

Hi if you still have the files for the Techlast X3 Plus display can you please forward it to me. Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar