Teclast X6 Pro – Pen Issue

Teclast X6 Pro – Pen Issue

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast X6 Pro – Pen Issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jorge M. Corral Díaz 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

muzza
    Participant

Hi All

Got my new X6 Pro through and must say i’m impressed except for one thing – the TL-T6 Stylus pen does not work with it.

Now i have tried the pen on my phone screen and it works on that so i think can rule out defective pen/dead battery etc,

I have added Goodix Touch Driver as this was not there and after a few hours looking over the forums it seemed all Teclast tablets have this (please correct me if this is wrong and i do not need this?) but it still does not work.

After further reading i came across many posts on touchsetting file and I see that there is no TouchSetting.gt file anywhere on my tablet. Could this be the problem and if so any ideas where i can get the file for the X6 Pro?

I think they have put a English language Windows 10 image and omitted adding back in the drivers/file for the pen but i cant be sure.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jürgen
    Participant

I have the same problem with the Sylus from Heiyo: Heiyo Upgrade Surface Pen with Microsoft-Zertificate.

Jürgen
    Participant

I wrote to the teclast support: After-sales inquiry: [email protected]

Hope the can help with a driver or an other solution.

NP
    Participant

Bought the Teclast X6 bundle on aliexpress in december and it was delayed because the stylus didn’t pass quality control. Got it finally end of february and the only thing i can say that the stylus doesn’t work. Stokes are falling out or glitching , even if you apply at constant pressure. Also pressure sensitivity is more like 5 than the actual 1024 that they are suppose to deliver. Not sure if it’s a a hardware or problem with the drivers. It’s a goodix touchdriver digitizer so i suppose that any alternative active pen using MPP or AES protocols won’t work at all on this device. Any suggestions or appreciated.

See a video of it’s performance here: https://youtu.be/jGOA0HokIiA . It’s performance is so bad that i’m currently applying for a return and refund. let’s see if aliexpress’s buyer protection actually works.

vfoster
    Participant

I’m having the same experience with the stylus. I just got mine on March 18. I hope this is fixable.

sara luck
    Participant

Huh facing this same issue.

Jorge M. Corral Díaz
    Participant

Hi!

Same problem here… received X6 Pro yesterday and stylus TL T6 not working with the tablet. Tried the stylus on Chuwi Ubook and surprisignly works (with erratic behaviour) but it seems not to be a problem about stylus?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password