Teclast x89 Kindow OTG and touch (in Windows 10) don't work

Teclast x89 Kindow OTG and touch (in Windows 10) don't work

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion Teclast x89 Kindow OTG and touch (in Windows 10) don't work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Levko 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Levko
    Participant

Dear guys.

Please help me. My Teclast X89 Kindow dual boot tablet just arrived a few days ago.

I have tried to update the windows 10 with the anniversary update, but the tablet doesn’t have enough space to install the update.

So I tried to use a Flash disc (Pendrive). Doesn’t worked. I did this about 10 times, then I went to sleep (it was night).

In the morning I switched on the tablet. Since that, the OTG never worked again (the tablet has only one usb port, I can’t use OTG, but it charges the tablet well.)

I tought it must be the driver, so I looked for updates. Installed some Intel drivers. After the last one, the touch stopped working.

Now, I can only use Android (without any OTG, keyboard, mouse), Windows 10 has no touch (because the wrong driver) and I can’t use any keyboard/mouse. So I can’t repair/reinstall it.

I think, maybe the SD card slot isn’t working too.

Somebody please help me! 🙁

Clark
    Participant

Have you considered a warranty claim?

Levko
    Participant

Sorry, my English is not always the best.. You are asking whether I have warranty on the tablet? I bought the tablet on eBay, it say’s:
    <table align=”center”>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>

1.Our items come with one-year warranty.

2.Our warranty does not extended to any products that are physically damaged or that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user’s part.

3.This product comes with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.

4.We stand behind every product we sell. If you’re not pleased with your purchase, we’ll be happy to make an exchange or refund.

5.For all returned products, please contact us for the returning address.

</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

I would like to do it at home, if its not too difficult. But of course, return to the seller could be an option
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password