Teclast x98 battery capacity

Teclast x98 battery capacity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ericgoh
    Participant

Firstly, thanks Chris for the excellent videos and reviews on Chinese tablets. I’ve just bought x98 64gb,3g from alien press seller okqi, the tablet is working great but I have one issue, don’t seem to get done battery life mentioned and was curious if I got a lemon or was it more to the matter. Downloaded 2 apps to test, namely cpu-z and phone tester on playstore.
    Did test and it showed battery as 4980 mAh instead of the 8000 mAh as claimed. Wanna check if these readings are accurate and what’s my options on this . and was wondering if any of you guys ever do a check on the battery. Hope Chris you can advise on this., thanks in advance. Attached the pic of screenshots of the reading on both apps

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Per Arne Eilertsen
    Participant

Mine says the the same.Don’t worry about it,looks like BS 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ericgoh
    Participant

Thanks per arne for checking on yours too. I suppose the app is bs after all, Hahaha

Marco Paunescu
    Participant

Maybe this issue doesn’t have anything to deal with the topic but, my X98 air 3g battery drains really fast. Are there any actions/upgrades I could do in order to optimize the battery consumption?

I have the Win 8.1 version.

Thanks a lot!

Ragnar Ironblood
    Participant

Some say you have to flash stock 4.4 rom and leave dualboot screen on until the tablet shuts itself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password