The Joy of Chinese Tablets (and trying to return them)

The Joy of Chinese Tablets (and trying to return them)

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums v919 3G Core M Discussion The Joy of Chinese Tablets (and trying to return them)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Will Maitner
    Participant

I was having the issues with the sim card not being read, so after a lot of back and forth I agreed to ship it back.  $74CAD later it’s back to Hong Kong.

Wait for it…

Two and a half weeks later, six days after they said it would be delivered, the shipping status says return.  I used the address they shipped from, as that was also the address they told me to ship it back to (only difference is the ship from says Hong Kong, the ship to says China, the rest is the same and Canada Post lists Hong Kong in their system).  Now, it looks like the tablet that I was sending back is going to be returned to me, still broken, plus whatever damage a round trip ticket to Hong Kong gets it.

Anyone else have these kinds of issues trying to return a tablet?

Will Maitner
    Participant

The further adventures of returning my Onda tablet.  Returned it as requested.  It got to China on September 22 2015.  I disputed the purchase and kept getting delayed.  Finally around the end of December after complaining for like three months, they called the post office and my tablet was there.  They start processing my refund on Jan 1 2016.  It’s March 14 2016, still no refund.  They keep blaming my bank.  Talked to the bank, they would never block a refund.

Lesson learned, never buy from Aliexpress again.  No customer support what so ever.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar