Throttling

Throttling

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus Throttling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hello,

my name is Thomas and i am from Germany/Franconia.

I just ordered my new CubeMixPlus-Tablet and awaiting it with impatience :-).

Does anybody already tried Intels XTU ot throttlestop on this?

Best Regards

Thomas

Cloppy
    Participant

XTU: I haven’t personally, but if you read around, you’ll see that it’s very used. I did experience throttling, so I performed the thermal mod.

Claude Garner
    Participant

While Throttlestop does not interface with Intel platforms in the same manner as Ryzen Master works with AMD platforms, XTU does (albeit it does not write to the BIOS). XTU is the same as TS but has greater control. TS is designed to be safe, simple to reset, and only makes surface level modifications. Although generally safe and containing warnings, BIOS grants complete control. You can do whatever you want.

JohnBridges
    Participant

I attempted to install a new program on my Windows device, but it did not function properly. As a result, my tablet froze, prompting me to press the start button. Upon returning to Windows, I noticed that the icon for changing the dual boot mode appeared white and was unresponsive. Interestingly, there are services available that offer assistance with tunnel rush which can help simplify your tasks. Unfortunately, my tablet is currently non-functional, and I am unable to perform any actions on it. To power it back on, I must press the start button and wait for a few seconds until it resumes functioning.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar