TinyDeal.com Reviews, feedback and experiences

TinyDeal.com Reviews, feedback and experiences

TechTablets Forums General Online retailers, seller recommendations and reviews TinyDeal.com Reviews, feedback and experiences

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

My experience so far with TinyDeal.com has been good. I have only ordered 1 item so far, but the turn around was decent. Their price was okay.

Order placed 8th Oct with free shipping (PostNL)

• 10 Oct Shipped
    • 21th Oct Arrived into Amsterdam PostNL hub
    • 23rd oct, Arrived into the Madrid Hub.
    • 26th delivered to me

16 days shipping and 18 in total from order to delivery, China to Spain. No complaints, this was a quick turn around and PostNL delivery was just fine. NO taxes to pay! The packaging was only in a bubble wrap pack and the tablet box. But the tablet wasn’t damaged so that’s the main thing. Will use again.

Post tracking (Correos, Spanish Post) :

tinydeal

Please share your experiences with Tinydeal.com

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

James C.Brown
    Participant

Hello, I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank for a tremendous post and an all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.

tank trouble

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password