Tips on how to use Stylus (pen)

Tips on how to use Stylus (pen)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro Tips on how to use Stylus (pen)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shachar Adar
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am so far very happy with this laptop, and most of the time it works great.

A lot of the time I’m using the laptop when it’s completely open (360 degrees), and write with the Teclast pen.
    When using OneNote (and I think other apps, haven’t tried it yet), I have a problem that when I rest my palm on the touchscreen, the pen doesn’t work or works very badly.

I have to physically keep my palm above the screen in order for it to work. Sometimes I can rest my palm but not my arm etc.

Does anyone have any tips in order to work better with the pen?

Thanks in advance

Madhias
    Participant

You could try enabling “Ignore Touch Input when using Pen in Windows 10”  in windows. However for me Pen Input works fine when resting my palm on the screen whether I have this enabled or not.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/111017-turn-off-ignore-touch-input-when-using-pen-windows-10-a.html

Shachar Adar
    Participant

I think this only works if you have a pen that pairs with your computer, and the Teclast one doesn’t do it

maor
    Participant

have same problem on my x3 pro. Never solved

crixster
    Participant

Enable “ignore touch input when i’m using my pen”. It’s under pen settings somewhere. It did help my teclast x4 but writing on it is still bad as my stylus inks the screen even before touching it

albertopodrico
    Participant

I have never use the pen in working. Can anyone tell me how to use it? Thank you.

crixster
    Participant

albertopodrico, active stylus are a hit and miss. Check if you have the correct driver installed or consider a capacitive stylus. Don’t expect pressure sensitivity with those and you’ll prolly need an artist glove if you want to rest your hand on the screen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar