TOS consume lot of battery in sleep mode?

TOS consume lot of battery in sleep mode?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum TOS consume lot of battery in sleep mode?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    재경 박
    Participant

I check battery consume by using Wakelock detector, since consume 2~4% per hour in sleep mode.
    And found TOS(com.jui.launcher3) wake 689 time in 2 hours. Maybe it is main cause of battery consume in sleep mode.
    I use the Greenify to make it sleep, but it is impossible since TOS is system app.

Is there anyone who can solve this problem?

Shade
    Participant

Guessing since mine doesn’t get here for a day or two, yet, but you might try using a different launcher.

The stock launcher might continue to run in the background. If it does you could try Force Stopping it in Settings – Application Manager.

재경 박
    Participant

I installed different launcher from google play store and change as basic launcher.(force stopping TOS)
    Now I`m try to delete TOS by using root browser or other apps, since TOS restart automatically when reboot.

Would it be problem if I delete TOS since it is system app?

재경 박
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I change TOS launcher to another, and battery consume is reduced. it consume 3 persent in 4 hours 30 minutes.</p>

Chris G
    Keymaster

I don’t like Teclasts stock launcher,  never have and never will.  They included a lot of bloatware crap. Uninstalling that helps and moving to Nova or Apex launcher will increase battery life.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password