Touch not working after reinstallation

Touch not working after reinstallation

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Touch not working after reinstallation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pavel Tyll 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marcel
    Participant

Hey guys,

two weeks ago i bought the Cube iWork 10 Flagship Tablet with USB Type-C. After it arrived i wanted to reinstall the tablet to have only windows (because i don’t need android) and to get rid of the bloatware.

I connected a USB hub, created a windows installtion USB drive using the microsoft media creation toolkit. After the installation was successful i updated the drivers using the packet provided in the how-to pack: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AEt5uW0vShObNiM&id=349D98B3AE35F242!112&cid=349D98B3AE35F242

Everything seems to be working fine, except for one big issue. After i boot the maschine the touch is working until the screen is turned off for longer than 10 seconds. If you want to to wake up the tablet again using the power button the touch is not working anymore. I know that windows is not crashed because it works again when you connect mouse and keyboard and the voulme buttons are still working.

I have two ideas what might cause the issue:

• Touch driver wrong (is the driver in the package not working)?
    • Energy saving options (is there something disabling the touch when the tablet is send to energy saving)?

Do you have an idea how i might be able to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Marcel

Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

What does “touch driver wrong” and “is there something disabling the touch when the tablet is send to energy saving” mean. Please proper English logic sentences. Here is all btw you need and working instead of Intel GPU drivers, need to download on Intel site:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14937594/cube/cube.zip

Marcel
    Participant

Dear Hans,

Thanks for your fast reply.

With Touch driver wrong i mean that the touch driver version from the How-To Thread might be the wrong one and this might cause the issue. I have used the one from the package, the driver version provided by windows update and i version i found online. Do you know if a wrong Touchpad Driver version might cause this problems?

With disabling when go to engery screen i mean that maybe the tablet is turning off the touch screen when entering energry saving mode in Windows. There is a setting in the Touch driver which says: “don’t allow windows to shut down this device when entering energy saving mode”, so i guessed that this might cause the issue as well.

I have downloaded your zip file, thanks a lot for sharing the file. I will reinstall the system once again and use the driver package you provided.

Thanks,

Marcel

Marcel
    Participant

I have reinstalled the tablet yesterday. Thanks for the driver package. With the right drivers everything works fine!

Thanks a lot for your kind help

Pavel Tyll
    Participant

Can you please upload driver package ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password