Touch screen driver

Touch screen driver

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Touch screen driver

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Markus 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

jon
    Participant

Hey all,

So i have reinstalled windows 10 on my Hi10 (32 bit sadly, from aliexpress)

I took a backup of the drivers with driver double but for some reason the touch screen driver will not install.

Is anyone able to dump the driver from their Hi10 to send to me? Or link me to somewhere i can grab the driver?

Cheers!

Pascal Christen
    Participant

First I extracted only the none Microsoft Drivers. Touchscreen didn’t work. So I restored to Chuwi Backup and extracted all drivers. Now my touchscreen is working. Should I upload them or do you have a backup? 🙂

//Edit: In my view, this driver is missing the most. But I don’t know if it’s working if you only restore this. I restored all drivers.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Evil E.
    Participant

Can someone please create an .zip file that contains ALL the Chuwi Hi10 Windows 10 64-bit drivers and share the .zip file with the community, please ? And perhaps someone can do the same on the Windows 10 32-bit OS as well ? (make sure you indicate 32 or 64 bit in the .zip file name)
    Use Double Driver to extract all the drivers from the OS on your tablet and put all the extracted files into a .zip file. Maybe Chris can download the .zip file and add it to the downloads section here on the website ?

Pascal Christen
    Participant

Does this help? Is extracted from official Chuwi 64-Bit Win10 Home Edition

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0BaAg1841MY3dlY1dCbktnTEU/view?usp=sharing

Evil E.
    Participant

Great work, Pascal !!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 I think that a lot of people will find this very useful when they decide to install Win10 x64 from scratch on their tablet and discover that they are missing certain drivers. 😉

jon
    Participant

Hey all, I’ll try installing the 64bit version of win 10 and try that dump.
    Pascal, would you be able to upload your back up, i didn’t make one.

Cheers!

Pascal Christen
    Participant

Hmm it’s about 12Gb…and contains my user credentials…it’s a complete system image :S

jon
    Participant

Ah ok. Maybe no then. Ill try reinstalling windows and try your driver dump.

Hmm, looking through your dump, there are a lot of drivers missing in mine.

Grrr cant get it to boot 64Bit media.

Bimo Dwi Nugroho
    Participant

hello pascal
    i reinstall windows 10 in my chuwi hi 10
    butt touchscreen and audio not work
    i search driver in all website not work
    please help me for install driver touchscreen and audio

Markus
    Participant

I had to reinstall Windows 10, it seems that everything works except the touch screen. I tried to download the driver archive from #19838 but that didn’t help either. I don’t actually know what the problem is, but the “Chipone Touchscreen” is not showing up in the device manager. There is a more detailed description here:
    http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1627&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D1&page=10
    Help would be highly appreciated…

Markus
    Participant

OK, stupid me. I have a Hi10Pro and tried to apply Hi10 images and drivers. Using the correct image everything works including the touchscreen…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password