touch screen is functioning but it is inverted

touch screen is functioning but it is inverted

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate touch screen is functioning but it is inverted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Deen
    Participant

I’ve clean installed windows 10 pro in my cube iwork10 ultimate,everything is fine except camera and touch screen but i don’t mind bout the camera..touch screen is much more important and it’s not functioning properly, it’s inverted…

Does anyone know how to fix this inverted touch screen problem?

i’ve tried everything but still not fixed…i’ve installed double driver goodix touch HID…

i also read it has something to do with touchsetting.gt file, but i can’t find touchsetting.gt for cube iwork10 ultimate since all links from previous topics are dead…

im really glad if someone can help me by giving me the touchsetting.gt file or any other solution..

thanks…

uzzy
    Participant

this is the file. you have to put it in windows\inf. if the touch doesn’t work after coming back to sleep you have to open the file with notepad and modify SleepDisable from 0 to 1. if you have any questions send me a message. also you have to install the driver for touchscreen to work

Guido
    Participant

Good evening

I have the same problemi. After a clean installation of w10 with the drivers my touchscreen is uncalibrated. Can you show me a valid link with the touchsetting.gt file?

Thank you

uzzy
    Participant

hope this time is working, here you go

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Guido
    Participant

Thank you for your quick answer. The touchscreen now is calibrated but sometime it becomes unresponsive and the tablet needs a restart

SUKRU
    Participant

I also did a clean Windows setup, but the screen responds in the same way as the reverse touch, do you explain exactly where to use this touchsettings file?

Rafal
    Participant

Also fix my iwork10 i15-TG

Miguel Angel
    Participant

Many thanks! Another cube iwork10 working properly!

spyfly
    Participant

i have the same problem. And i solve it with this tuto:

you have to put it in windows\inf
    reboot the device

NOTE: if the touch doesn’t work after coming back to sleep you have to open the file with notepad and modify SleepDisable from 0 to 1 or 1 to 0.

spyfly
    Participant

TouchSetting.gt is https://pastebin.com/yveSDaTJ

jean
    Participant

Hi

I have a galactic G8 tablet ,I made the mistake of  reinstalling windows and now cant get my touch to work properly ,it seems to be inverted somewhat,can u please assist I am struggling over two years now please .

brendale de pablo
    Participant

hi is this working with my pendo pad 10

Yasser
    Participant

After replacing the lcd and digitizer on a asus vivobook S551LN 15.6” the touch is inverted for instance if I press the top left of the screen I will see a response on the bottom left of the screen. Is there a way to edit a file or registry key so that this can be flipped back because calibration won’t work because if I try to press the X in the top left it won’t sense my finger there but instead the screen is sensing my touch in the bottom left. pls help me

Dragos Barbulescu
    Participant

Hy everyone. I have one Cello mt11632 with same problem…touchscreen inverted. If someone want, please help me to fix this problem…This 2 in 1 it is use by my son to make online school.

Thanks in advance!

Nurudeen
    Participant

Please I need help with my touch screen. I did a reset on my Teclast x6 pro and now my touch is inverted. I have tried everything I know but touch n camera has stopped working. Please can anyone help me resolve this

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar