Touch sensivity in android

Touch sensivity in android

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Touch sensivity in android

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bubu 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rogério Fernandes Figueiredo
    Participant

Hi there is possible to fixe touch in android? i allready update my device install new bios install android from scram from the files I download from this site install new windows from this site and touch is still very bad in android side os things. what can i do more? is there anyway to fix it? i already have root on my device!

verbage
    Participant

I just got a Hi12 at the end of last week, and had the same issue–pretty poor sensitivity with the touch screen.  But I think I figured out the problem just today–the plastic screen cover that ships with the Hi12 actually covers a plastic screen protector beneath it.  I thought the plastic screen cover directly covered the screen, and so I did not actually remove it till today.  That is when I saw the plastic screen protector beneath it.  Anyway, I ended up removing everything, and putting on a nice, 9H glass screen protector, and the sensitivity is much improved.

bubu
    Participant

I just got a Hi12 at the end of last week, and had the same issue–pretty poor sensitivity with the touch screen. But I think I figured out the problem just today–the plastic screen cover that ships with the Hi12 actually covers a plastic screen protector beneath it. I thought the plastic screen cover directly covered the screen, and so I did not actually remove it till today. That is when I saw the plastic screen protector beneath it. Anyway, I ended up removing everything, and putting on a nice, 9H glass screen protector, and the sensitivity is much improved.

Hi. Now you have good sensitivity with the touch screen?

Can you give me the link of the protective glass you bought?

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password