Touchscreen driver for i1-TWB

Touchscreen driver for i1-TWB

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums iwork8 Ultimate / iwork8 Air Discussion Touchscreen driver for i1-TWB

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    pakdeaja
    Participant

my device model is Cube iWork8 Ultimate. error touchscreen in Androids mode only. in Windows mode is FINE. so what should i do to fix it? thanks.

Crommcruaich
    Participant

Serial number please, on back of your tablet, IT starts on i1-twb, i1-tc, i1-td… there is need to install additional patch to fix touchscreen problem, you need to download proper patch for your serial number from modaco site, power off, power on + vol up or down to enter recovery mode and install patch.

Now have: Chuwi 12, Cube 8 (for sale), Xiaomi Redmi 3, Doogee X5 Pro (for sale), Lemfo LEM5, Acer Travelmate 15" (for sale).
    In plans: Cicret bracelet, Wetek TV box, android mini projector, Ideum coffee table, Android Smart TV, Google glass, maybe Shield tablet or tablet with Intel Atom and nVidia GPU, Helmet with Android HUD.
    Previously have and sold: Nokia 5300, SPV C500, LG GT540, ZTE Blade, ZTE v970, NES, PSP, ATARI 2600, scrap from old PC's and some old phones on java.

pakdeaja
    Participant

My device model is i1-T

Cube iwork8 ultimate. Hope your your help. Thank you very much.

Crommcruaich
    Participant

One more letter please after T and your android version.

Now have: Chuwi 12, Cube 8 (for sale), Xiaomi Redmi 3, Doogee X5 Pro (for sale), Lemfo LEM5, Acer Travelmate 15" (for sale).
    In plans: Cicret bracelet, Wetek TV box, android mini projector, Ideum coffee table, Android Smart TV, Google glass, maybe Shield tablet or tablet with Intel Atom and nVidia GPU, Helmet with Android HUD.
    Previously have and sold: Nokia 5300, SPV C500, LG GT540, ZTE Blade, ZTE v970, NES, PSP, ATARI 2600, scrap from old PC's and some old phones on java.

pakdeaja
    Participant

My model device is i1-T Cube iwork8 ultimate

OptoMan
    Participant

assuming you haven’t changed anything yourself to cause this be it an incorrect bios flash or non-official android install, or changed bios settings actually, it does leave android as the problem area. when did the problem start, or after anything in particular? if it’s just random, don’t forget the touchscreen sensor calibration in android settings, clear caches and lose bad apps, and consider the next part which would involve a reset — carefully

if you reset your current android or flashed factory to start seeing the problem soon after, approach carefully, but you should be okay. the i1-T was shipped in chinese and has three OTA updates waiting. I needed all three to see problems fixed in hanging and networking (including bluetooth). when I first got the thing a switch to english would hang it, so patiently wait a few minutes, give up and hard reset the thing (long-press power button to force shutdown and boot back up again) ..

to hurry the OTA process, don’t sign on with a google account (and so remove your google account if there is one) and remove the chines apps you won’t use, and check for OTA with the built in utility.

don’t forget touch calibration =)

pakdeaja
    Participant

oke ,,, i will try it

pakdeaja
    Participant

I really sorry. My device model it’s seems i1TWB.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Crommcruaich
    Participant

So, you need i1-TWB patch, go to: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862671231 and download it, nextly you boot to recovery (hold – vol while clicking on android icon). If you don’t have recovery or have problems with booting just install it and CM12.1, instructions for installing/booting to recovery from cmd is here http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/377298-recovery-twrp-302-0-for-cube-iwork8-ultimate-iwork8-air/ . I’m recommending using minimal ADB (Less than 1 MB).

LastDroid
    Participant

… And the Winner is: … Crommcruaich 🙂    I had a problem with the touchscreen on my Cube iWork8 Ultimate i1-TWB, after I have installed Remix OS 2.x – Windows 10 i1-T with patch for to solve the problem with touchscreen on Remix OS 2.x… When, after many days of searchs, I have founded this forum and I have installed yours driver and theirs solved my problem… 🙂  Many, many thanks.

PS: Excuse me for my bad english 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar