Touchscreen Driver (I15TD)

Touchscreen Driver (I15TD)

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Touchscreen Driver (I15TD)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  n6vrsurr6ndr 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marcos Filho
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I installed windows 10 yesterday and have a issue with the touchscreen driver (i used windows 10 from microsft website). Everything goes fine, only touchscreen didn’t work well.

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Víctor Cespón
    Participant

Hello, could you solve this?  Seems that there’s a new version of the i15-TD with a new touchscreen and all drivers I could find do not work well.

Can someone get the correct driver?

Víctor Cespón
    Participant

OK, so there’s a new model on the market, iWork10 Pro, which has model i15-TD behind, and serial number starts with i15TD, but it is a new model.

The one I have here DOES NOT say i1002 anywhere, no wonder people are confused.  It has a new camera and touch-screen hardware, so it needs new drivers.

Should be called i15-TCxxx because it has a USB-C port.  This has lead to confusion.

As always cube has the restore ROM uploaded to Baidu only, so getting it has been an adventure.

So as a follow-up of my post about i15-TC a year ago, I have extracted the drivers from the Cube official Windows image and compressed them on a zip.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1krzSwyiT0u9_RqA1ZldEuvuGGT35EcAH

<hr />

As a side note, do not install Windows 10 version 1809, the “intelligent” battery management system prevents the battery from charging while the screen is on. Seems to be a common problem as people with several other devices are reporting that they see the “plugged-in, not charging” message after updating Windows,

To summarize the tests I have done this week:

• Original Windows image (1703) from Alldocube.  OK
    • Original Windows image updated to 1803. OK.
    • New install of Windows 1803 and add drivers from Aldocube. OK
    • New install of Windows 1809 and add drivers from Alldocube.   Problems with battery.

When running Windows 1809, if I uninstall the Intel power management driver, it starts charging again, but I lose the battery icon and the display driver reverts to basic. When the screen is off or the tablet is in sleep mode it works fine.  So this is clearly a driver or Windows problem.

n6vrsurr6ndr
    Participant

Hi sir, I join this site for Thanks a lot to you. i have iwork10 i15TD when last weekend i think “ah this tab’s storage is too small i need more space oh! yeah lets remove android” so i start my adventure all partition delete and clean install windows10 sucess but doesnt work touch screen, wifi, almost fuction is fuxxed .. i angry many many.. i give up and ready to send A/S center but!! i found your drivers.zip T.T Reinstall Windows10 clean and use that drivers…! its triumph!!! i’m very happy thank you i think must say to you.

n6vrsurr6ndr
    Participant

I solve battery problem my windows10 version is 1809

<li class=”TrT0Xe”>Bring up Device Manager and uninstall the ACPI-Compliant Control Method <b>Battery</b> drive under “<b>Battery</b>” (or “<b>Batteries</b>”).
      <li class=”TrT0Xe”>Shut down the PC.
      <li class=”TrT0Xe”>Remove the <b>battery</b> and disconnect the AC.
      <li class=”TrT0Xe”>Hold the power switch down for 60 seconds.
      <li class=”TrT0Xe”>Connect the <b>battery</b> (no AC yet) and power on. …
      <li class=”TrT0Xe”>Connect the AC.

oh i know we can’t remove battery so ignore that part, just disconnect ac and hold power 60sec and turn on connect ac then fix!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password