touchscreen f6 plus

touchscreen f6 plus

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops touchscreen f6 plus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Giorgio
    Participant

After a clean install i lose the touch screen features. Then i found a Goodix driver on the net, and now the touchscreen works but inverse (if i click on the left it works on the right side, like a mirror) can anyone send me the touchsetting.gt file, or the right drivers? other problem, if i rotate the pc the keyboard still works, not disabled by the system

Alessandro
    Participant

I purchased the Teclast F6 plus and had to format the PC and do a clean install of Windows 10. The touchscreen and touchpad no longer work. I can’t find the drivers. I would need all the factory drivers of the pc or a complete recovery disk to restore the pc to the factory settings. I am sad because I can no longer use the PC with the touchscreen and without a touchpad. I hope I will be able to help. Thank you, I await your kind reply.

José Batista
    Participant

After a clean install i lose the touch screen features. Then i found a Goodix driver on the net, and now the touchscreen works but inverse (if i click on the left it works on the right side, like a mirror) can anyone send me the touchsetting.gt file, or the right drivers? other problem, if i rotate the pc the keyboard still works, not disabled by the system

Can you give, the link to the drive?  After doing a clean install of Windows 10 64bits and all working in my teclast, the only thin tha isn´t is the touchscreen.

Thanks

Monsterlevel
    Participant

Here you got Touchscreen Goodix and rotation sensors drivers. Restore it using Double Driver.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/198wnTIvRUzmd_x8WpMhe8l7evw7WDcbJ/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MvzglCyqQDJt3N4OZNM-QWXoHpPgzebn/view?usp=sharing – dont know if necessary

Please could you give me all audio drivers? Because my mic is not working and I don’t know why. I also reinstalled Windows after purchase. Please check your mic if it sounds like a campfire.

José Batista
    Participant

thanks, it works like a charm, 😉

here you go : https://drive.google.com/open?id=12Cdh9vTtXZh-8mHW6LxjXTtsXtRffBav

Monsterlevel
    Participant

thanks

thanks, it works like a charm, ? here you go : https://drive.google.com/open?id=12Cdh9vTtXZh-8mHW6LxjXTtsXtRffBav

could you also attach Microphone (Magic Sound) driver?

It may be Audio Endpoint in Double Driver, but I don’t know because I haven’t got original driver for this mic.

José Batista
    Participant
    José Batista
    Participant

Can any one send me the webcam driver? with teams, i can´t put it to work, thanks.

José Batista
    Participant

Another day i saw a ghitch in the windows action center, the rotation lock was greyed, i can´t turn the laptop, do you know why? thanks in advance.

MOHAMMEDgbaya
    Participant

my mic is not working can anybody help please

MOHAMMEDgbaya
    Participant

hi , my camera and mic are not working can i please get the drivers for them

MOHAMMEDgbaya
    Participant

hi, can you help me with the microphone driver mine is not working and the camera too

michael
    Participant

Hello, I purchased the Teclast F6 plus and had to format the PC and do a refresh installation of Windows 10. The touchscreen and touchpad no longer work. I can’t find the drivers. I would need all the factory drivers of the pc or a complete recovery disk to restore the pc to the factory settings or driver for the touch screen. I am sad because I can no longer use the PC with the touchscreen and without a touchpad. I hope I will get help. Thank you, I await your kind reply.

Dmitry
    Participant

a windows 10 installation image is available for download on the official website.

https://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/

id number for F6Plus – K3J6

Full image 10 GB.

Rumored to contain all the necessary drivers and services.

The next day: Checked on myself :- )

The program in pure Chinese takes 5 minutes to do something. DON’T CLICK ANYTHING!

Then the screen saver turns for another 5 minutes. We get a new clean Windows, as from the Chinese factory. Don’t forget to save everything you need in advance.

xthestormtrooper
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar