Touchscreen inverted

Touchscreen inverted

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Touchscreen inverted

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Line bine
    Participant

Hello Guys Please help me !

I have Tabelt MPMAN Model : MPWIN8900CL

I’ve clean installed Windows 8.1 on my Tablet,everything is fine except  touch screen but touch screen is so  important and it’s not functioning properly, it’s inverted ?

Does anyone know how to fix this inverted touch screen problem?

i also read it has something to do with touchsetting.gt file, but i can’t find touchsetting.gt for MPMAN MPWIN8900CL since all links from previous topics are dead…

im really glad if someone can help me to get solution

thanks

Joe
    Participant

Hi,

I have spent hours on this issue of touch screen problems with Windows.  I own quite a number of tablets that I use in my classroom with my students and I would say that upwards of 80% of them will have touchscreen issues.  It does not matter what make they are, Chuwi, Teclast, Alldocube, you name it.  Some of these tablets have a touchscreen.gt file and some do not.  On some tablets you have to manually place a system file  in the right location to have the touchscreen work at all after an upgrade.

But your problem is not that the touchscreen does not work but that it is inverted.  This is compounded by the fact that you are aware that touchscreen.gt can be modified to fix this issue, but that your tablet does not have this file.  So all that I can offer you is to say that given my experience, not all tablets even have this file to begin with.  And of course, the tablet calibration software in Windows 10 does not work.  Or at least I have never seen it work on any of my tablets.

So what to do?  I would get the original firmware file for your tablet off a rom site or Tech tablets and just start over.  Accept that you might have to not upgrade your tablet to the latest and greatest Windows 10 release or keep trying to upgrade until you get it to work properly.  I will follow this thread and maybe someone else will have a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password