Touchscreen issues Chuwi Hi12

Touchscreen issues Chuwi Hi12

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Touchscreen issues Chuwi Hi12

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tifler
    Participant

I hope someone can help me here…

The touchscreen of my dual boot Chuwi Hi12 stopped working, but here is the whole Story:

I ran into some trouble after testing CloudReady (ChromiumOS) from an USB after which android stopped booting. So I made a clean Windows 10 installation (I figured I did not need Android because a have an android Tablet already), downloaded the drivers and everything worked well but the Touchscreen. After every shutdown the touch was not recognized at the right location. Doing a restart fixed the issue every time.

I tried to reinstall the Goodix Drivers, but that did not fix the problem.

So i did not bother with that and just would not shut down the tablet anymore.

After some days I had shut down anyway and after booting I ran into some ghost touches on the top left corner of the screen.

I uninstalled the touch drivers (pretty tricky with that ghost touches) and tried reinstalling other Drivers I found on the chuwi forum.

The ghost touches reappeared but after some back and forth the screen finally started working again.

Just a few days later the touch screen stopped working completely and even after a fresh windows installation that did not change. 🙁

I even opened up the Tablet to check the connection but nothing seemed wrong (still I unplugged the Touch digitizer and plugged it in again).

So my question now is: Is this a Driver issue? Is it a hardware issue? In the device manager the Goodix touch HID is recognized but why are the drivers that worked before not working now?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar