Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Touchscreen not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

My touchscreen stopped working after the Windows update. Tried dis/enable the driver in the human interface and reinstalling Goodix Touch HID. Got frustrated and did a clean install too but no luck. Anyone else having the same problem or have a solution? Maybe I need a the old TouchSetting.gt file in the (C:\Windows\INF)? Got mine from GearBest and will probably exchange for another

Obinna
    Participant

Hmm, nope. I have just installed my windows updates and my touch still works.

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition (~.~)

Kevin
    Participant

Do you have a the touchsetting.gt file in the (C:\Windows\INF) I can get a copy of?

Obinna
    Participant

Here you go: Googledrivelink

please tell us if this fixed  the issue so others van see it too

Kevin
    Participant

Worked!!! Thankyou so much!!!

Just a bit odd installing the OEM Goodix driver from here doesn’t have it.

Obinna
    Participant

You’re welcome 🙂

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’ve added my touchsetting.gt file to the Chuwi Hi13 downloads section now. Should solve future issues and people looking for it with clean Windows 10 installs etc.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

AcuminousIgnorance
    Participant

Thank you Chris, definitely looking to doing a clean install once I receive mine. While I don’t know if Chuwi themselves would infect their machines, a supply chain attack makes a lot of sense for something nasty to ride along.

Kevin
    Participant

Thanks Chris and Obinna for the file since you guys both uploaded a few minutes apart. A fresh install def help with the response time and lag I had with using a wireless mouse (tried both bluetooth and regulard USB dongle). Hopefully no more issue going forward!

athanato
    Participant

Chuwi does install AdUps on their android tabs so I don’t trust them in that aspect, I always do a clean windows install.

Travis
    Participant

I installed a clean copy of Windows and lost driver support for my touchscreen, audio, camera, and pen. I found the drivers supplied on this website, and would like to find a solution that doesn’t just reset via factory CHUWI image.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar