"Try my touchscreen fix" For X80 Pro

"Try my touchscreen fix" For X80 Pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series "Try my touchscreen fix" For X80 Pro

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Felix Bauerschäfer 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Maximus
    Participant

For those who are aware of the touchscreen fix posted on https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/try-my-touchscreen-fix/ It talks about changing values in a touchsettings.gs file located in C:\Windows\INF\ directory. Here below, I uploaded my version of the same fix below. just replace te file in te directory mentioned with this file. MAKE SURE to delete the .txt extension of the file(due to file not being attached properly because of it being a .gs file). But please NOTE: Make A BACKUP copy of the file before replacing it, AND PLEASE prepare a mouse to plug into the tablet. I AM NOT responsible for the tablet being damaged, This is just for those who are aware of the consequences of doing this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Peter
    Participant

Hi could you send me step by step instructions please as I have same issue on my tablet but it’s only on android not on windows

uncleduck
    Participant

Also I, may I have step by step instruction?

Felix Bauerschäfer
    Participant

Didn’t work for me using the Teclast X80 Pro (E3E6)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password