Turned up broken.

Turned up broken.

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Turned up broken.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess that’s what I get for buying a cheap tablet!

Docking port is shorted, keeps flickering autorotate on/off at high speed. Try and turn the message off, and the unit goes to 80% cpu and 50+% disk and heats right up. Hold it up and the screen turns into a madly flickering and rotating disco show.

Pretty fed up. Won’t bother doing this again! Now arguing with SoCube to get my money back or get this fixed at their expense. I am NOT paying for their rubbish quality control on top of import fees.

Will heartily recommend to everyone I encounter to avoid 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well Tom, having electronics devices fail and miss QC is not something exclusive to Chinese products or tablets in particular.

Since your tablet arrived DOA or Significantly Not As Described you can get a replacement or your money back.

I have had expensive Sony laptops and Hifi-audio systems and HDDs and high end ram fail on me, but I didn’t say “I will heartily recommend everyone I encounter to avoid”…

…you can blame it on the Chinese QC and curse them and not look back, or you can exercise whatever right the warranty services provide…

You’re disappointed, understood, but this mindset is more like drowning in your disappointment…generally, it is good to avoid that kind of “psychological autism/self-reference”

I have bought around 5 tablets from China so far, only had one Teclast X98 Air 3G’s screen go bad within a couple of hours from opening…got my money back and moved on.

Whether you want to carry an extra weight along with that, it’s up to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank-you for your patronizing reply.

Well, vgiozo, this was my first time buying a product directly from China, and my mind was entirely open on the subject.

Unfortunately it has a fault that would have been glaringly obvious upon first power-up, had it even been given a cursory glance at any stage between their assembly line and my doorstep.

Therefore, I will exercise my right to recover my money, and to not make this mistake again. In the meantime, I certainly be recommending to my friends and colleagues to steer clear, as that is also my right.

I’m not ‘drowning in disappointment’; I am quite correctly upset that there has been no QA performed at all for what is amongst the most expensive units you can currently purchase. I’m afraid your musings upon my state of mind are, frankly, irrelevant to me.

Whether or not you can accept that, is up to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will heartily recommend to everyone I encounter to avoid

Why would you do that? You haven’t even got a respond from the seller and you already burning down the whole forest..Patience my friend, that is something you need, especially if you buy things over seas..

Bonnom
    Participant

As he clearly stated. This happens with every manufacturer or any device.

I know people that bought top-tier motherboards of 200$+ that got a dead-on-arrival electronics.
    That just happens and that doesn’t mean that they don’t have a good quality control.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar