[Tutorial] How to reflash Android to Factory-Stock| Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot only |

[Tutorial] How to reflash Android to Factory-Stock| Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot only |

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum [Tutorial] How to reflash Android to Factory-Stock| Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot only |

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t give guarantee this tutorial to work and don’t judge for any bricks. Do this at your own risk. I tried it myself coz i bricked my android and it worked for me great.

1. Download https://01.org/android-ia/downloads/intel-platform-flash-tool-lite
    2. Install intel-platform-tool from Download above.
    3. Start intel-platform-tool.
    4. Download Android Image provided in this thread (http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1160-1-1.html)
    5. Connect Chuwi Hi12 Dual Boot with your Computer via usb cable.
    6. Start Tablet.
    7. When Selection appears, click Android.
    8. fast (!) press volume up+down and hold it till Fastboot mode appears.
    9. Now you will thee the device in intel tool
    10. Select in intel Tool the downloaded android image from point 4
    11. Select in Intel tool: Configuration Recover
    12. Select in Intel tool: start to flash.
    13. wait….
    14. if everything worked android tablet will restart automaticly.
    15. when boot to android android logo will appear, can last 6 minutes+ so be patient
    16. Android will boot up, everything works for me also touchscreen.
    17. Change your language in Android System from chinese to your language.
    18. profit?

I don’t give guarantee this tutorial to work and don’t judge for any bricks. Do this at your own risk.

Karhu
    Participant

I’ve been looking for this for a while as my android does not have gaps, I will try it and let you know.

Mickey Y
    Participant

Cool, thanks, can we also use this to flash custom Rooted rom later, if someone has made one?

winston smith
    Participant

Cool, thanks, can we also use this to flash custom Rooted rom later, if someone has made one?

Yes you can, if the modder has take the files other than system.img and boot.img into account.

A custom rom is basically a system.img file system which has been customized. Everything hold in one big file you can simply flash with a 4 lines .bat script.

fastboot devices.

fastboot flash system system.img.

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot reboot.

If the modder doesn’t the kind of stuff needed for flah phone tools, youmeither have to rewrite the configuration file or either flash with the script i just wrote…

In later case, you will have first to enter fastboot mode.

Karhu
    Participant

Hi Gregor,
    When you say to get the machine into fastboot mode using the up/down keys I can do this but not sure I’m doing it right. I select android, hold down the keys and the CHUWI name comes up with DNX FASTBOOT written above in yellow letters – is that right?

Anonymous
    Inactive

keep hold it and u will come to bootloader

Karhu
    Participant

I was looking at the Chui instructions for installing stock android, there is a warning there that doing that will wipe the windows partition. Is this true, I don’t want to overcomplicate this.

Darragh
    Participant

??

TEKNOCORSE
    Participant

BE CAREFUL Flashing Android will delete Windows partitions !

Also have an issue with screen rotation: does not work anymore 🙁

Karl J-V
    Participant

It works for me…  Thumbs up !!!

I installed Remix OS and it works great.

Brian Robertson
    Participant

Alternative to first method in this post,  if Android is working.  (I used this today to change Google owner registration)

Copied from https://www.hardreset99.com/chuwi-mobile/chuwi-hi12-hard-reset-factory-reset/

To perform a mobile factory data reset using the Settings menu from within Android, follow these steps:

1. First , Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
    2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your  PIN, pattern, or password.
    3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
    4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
    5. Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
    6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your  PIN, pattern, or password.
    7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
    8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
    9. Factory reset done on your mobile.

After reset, you will see the android Welcome screen just as you did when you turned the device on for the first time.

Use your Google account settings to “restore” installed applications from e.g. the ones installed on your same Google account phone/phablet/tablet.  You can install all of them or deselect any.

K-MUN
    Participant

may i know use this method , will effect “windows 10” system?

thnik phutan
    Participant

ขอบคุณสำหรับข้อมูลดีๆค่ะ เว็บพนันบอล https://ufa007.co/ :FN

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar