Unable to add Google account (with main user)

Unable to add Google account (with main user)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Unable to add Google account (with main user)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fred
    Participant

Hi,

I had the same problem than arb2261977 in this topic : when I received this tablet, google play crashes at every search… I tried to do some things to install apps but I don’t remember what exactly… I had difficulties to add my google account too (it is an existing account, not a new). I think I succeded, but then remove the account because google calendar did not synchronise with account.

Now the problem is the following : I can not add a google account on this tablet !! I go in “Settings > account > add an account”, but I can not have this screen anymore :

I’m stuck whith the previous screen “verifying informations….” and that’s all… Wi-fi connection and internet is OK…

The same things append when I try to clic on the “Google Play” icon…. Of course, I have no google account registered with this user, so I am redirected towards the same screen to register an account.

-> BUT !!! I created a second user after thant to try to find a solution, and with this user, no problem !! All is working… I added my google account, It worked… And google play is working too… No more crashes in google store… Everything is OK

If I add another user (even with visitor user) all is OK.

But this is a secondary account. Apps I install in this account are only accessible with this account. And I can not delete the first user because this is the primary one !!

How can I do ? It seems impossible to swich secondary user and primary user, and then delete user wich don’t work…

Any idees ? (sorry for my bad english..)

Fred
    Participant

Finally I made a factory reset (menu “Backup & reset > Factory data reset“)….

I was afraid because the boot was very long… The Teclast logo stay 10 minutes before starting androïd back…

And after that, all menus are in Chinese !!! Not so easy to find the right menu to change langage…

But now, all is ok and working very well. So very happy.

Barodius
    Participant

First, do a backup of your  using this G Suite backup solution to store it safely in the cloud. Then do a complete reset and it should fix this problem. If this problem continues to occur, I recommend you to contact Google support to find another solution.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar