unable to turn on my tab x98 pro

unable to turn on my tab x98 pro

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum unable to turn on my tab x98 pro

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stinson
    Participant

hello everyone !! Sorry for my english, i’m french !!

I’ve a problem with my tab x98 pro since 2 days. i don’t arrive to boot the tab, when i try to boot “oem1 acpi table parse error” are write in the first page and after the page “intel inside” i’ve a loading with message (in french) “Android’s starting in progress – application optimization x of 83”. When the loading is finish, the tab reboot and do the same things and reboot and … That never stop since 2 days, i’ve try to take my keyboard and press F7, doesn’t work.

If anybody can help me !

Chris G
    Keymaster

Tapping volume up you still get the boot menu? Does Windows work?

Maybe the Android image has corrupted.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops ­čÖé

David Maister
    Participant

sorry me wrong post

Anonymous

Try to boot with Volume up button pressed, to see if you get into the OS selection screen.
    Make sure you are using a keyboard connected through USB to the OTG cable and not a Bluetooth keyboard.
    Try different key combinations, F7, Esc, Supr…
    I have had the OEM ACPI Table parse error several times and always got out of it by entering BIOS or something like that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password